Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | G1 Pricing Check
Hiya! I'm looking for some advice on pricing this G1 I just hatched. Thanks in advance! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28686838] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/286869/28686838_350.png[/img] [/url] She's Hickory/Seafoam/Dirt; so I'm happy with her matching color scheme, but it's just not my thing. I like to think there's a market for browns&greens, but I don't know where to start with the price. Opinions?
Hiya! I'm looking for some advice on pricing this G1 I just hatched. Thanks in advance!

28686838_350.png

She's Hickory/Seafoam/Dirt; so I'm happy with her matching color scheme, but it's just not my thing. I like to think there's a market for browns&greens, but I don't know where to start with the price. Opinions?
@Raisin

for the most part; good-looking gen1s tend to have a high price (200k-400ktr is the most i've seen) while gened gen1s are even higher than basic ones. plentiful breeds such as faes, guardians, and mirrors have a price range of about 20k-60ktr while others tend to be around in the 100ktr.

for the new bogsnek bogsneak, prices are acceptably high (looking at it right now, some even go into as high as 1 milion), while some are as low as 19ktr (though they aren't gen1s). i would suggest somewhere between 20k-90k or 30k-200k if you want to go as high as that.

you can also price her for gems between 50-200 or 40-500 if you want, but it really depends on which you value more.

on an unrelated note, my bogsneak was around 50 gems, it was worth it.
@Raisin

for the most part; good-looking gen1s tend to have a high price (200k-400ktr is the most i've seen) while gened gen1s are even higher than basic ones. plentiful breeds such as faes, guardians, and mirrors have a price range of about 20k-60ktr while others tend to be around in the 100ktr.

for the new bogsnek bogsneak, prices are acceptably high (looking at it right now, some even go into as high as 1 milion), while some are as low as 19ktr (though they aren't gen1s). i would suggest somewhere between 20k-90k or 30k-200k if you want to go as high as that.

you can also price her for gems between 50-200 or 40-500 if you want, but it really depends on which you value more.

on an unrelated note, my bogsneak was around 50 gems, it was worth it.
earth_3.png seasweptdreams / awkward / procrastinating

please ping me to get my attention!
in need of fan dragons!

do NOT get mystic messenger if you can't handle getting up @ 3am
@SeaSweptDreams Thank you so much for the comprehensive answer! It helps a lot (and was exactly what I was hoping for haha). I think you've given me a good idea on what to shoot for and Gen1s in general, so yeah. Thanks!

(your bog is a beautiful potato)
@SeaSweptDreams Thank you so much for the comprehensive answer! It helps a lot (and was exactly what I was hoping for haha). I think you've given me a good idea on what to shoot for and Gen1s in general, so yeah. Thanks!

(your bog is a beautiful potato)