Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | CLOSED! Thank you all for stopping by!
1 2 3 4 5 6
My name is Reece because if I where to change my name, I would really want it to be Reece. It reminds me of the chocolate, and I love chocolate haha. I joined the Plague Flight because when I read the descriptions of all of them, the Plague flight seemed to grab my attention the most, I also realized that the colours of the eyes go according to the flight, and red eyes really seemed to catch my attention :)
My name is Reece because if I where to change my name, I would really want it to be Reece. It reminds me of the chocolate, and I love chocolate haha. I joined the Plague Flight because when I read the descriptions of all of them, the Plague flight seemed to grab my attention the most, I also realized that the colours of the eyes go according to the flight, and red eyes really seemed to catch my attention :)
@Taleirrh
Hi! My name is Casti, because Castiel was taken. :'3
I picked earth, because i love brown and oramge, and earth god for me looks better than fire. Also, my close friends are in shadow, plague, ice, nature and lightning, and I wanted to choose other flight - Dominance will be funny (when i get how i can exalt that many dragons, but shhh) xD
Thanks for doing this~
(btw, your greenish dergs are awesome)
@Taleirrh
Hi! My name is Casti, because Castiel was taken. :'3
I picked earth, because i love brown and oramge, and earth god for me looks better than fire. Also, my close friends are in shadow, plague, ice, nature and lightning, and I wanted to choose other flight - Dominance will be funny (when i get how i can exalt that many dragons, but shhh) xD
Thanks for doing this~
(btw, your greenish dergs are awesome)
BVPtyzq.png
@Taleirhh

Hello! I'm Fumes! My name is Fumes because it is the name of a song that I closely relate to. And since the song is about passion, I picked the fire flight. It even talks about fire! I mean, what else could fit in with my theme? I'm getting carried away, oops. I also picked the fire flight because my other friends picked different flights, and I wanted to have "my own flight." I also heard that we were in dom, so I thought it was the easiest way to get a head start. :) Thanks for giving me a chance!
@Taleirhh

Hello! I'm Fumes! My name is Fumes because it is the name of a song that I closely relate to. And since the song is about passion, I picked the fire flight. It even talks about fire! I mean, what else could fit in with my theme? I'm getting carried away, oops. I also picked the fire flight because my other friends picked different flights, and I wanted to have "my own flight." I also heard that we were in dom, so I thought it was the easiest way to get a head start. :) Thanks for giving me a chance!
And I have these lungs.
@Taleirrh

Woah it's been a year since I've joined this site, nice!
I chose the name xandrashy because not only it's my other username/nickname on other sites, but it's also my name (and I'm shy so)

Why did I choose Plague? I really didn't expect to be in this flight tbh especially, already considering Shadow at that time. But I guess I find the lore, the deity and ironically the aesthetic so pleasing and unique in my opinion that I instantly decided to choose Plague over Shadow. And I have no regrets on doing so~
@Taleirrh

Woah it's been a year since I've joined this site, nice!
I chose the name xandrashy because not only it's my other username/nickname on other sites, but it's also my name (and I'm shy so)

Why did I choose Plague? I really didn't expect to be in this flight tbh especially, already considering Shadow at that time. But I guess I find the lore, the deity and ironically the aesthetic so pleasing and unique in my opinion that I instantly decided to choose Plague over Shadow. And I have no regrets on doing so~
Rare-Best.pngVHdjF70.pngRare-Spirit.png
@Taleirrh
I'm.... Not sure if i qualify for this, but is says "One year anniversary or less" and i joined just before this year's Gala, so..

Well, My name is Ragnarok42. The first part is half because i just think the word "Ragnarok" sounds cool and half because of it's significance to Norse mythology(And i also like making terrible puns about the end of the world like "The ____ gods smile upon you, when ragnarok comes you and your family will be the last to die" and i also enjoy showing up to say "You called?" anytime someone says something along the lines of "Ragnarok is coming"). The 42 is because just plain Ragnarok was taken, and it's a reference to the "Answer to the ultimate question" (Does this mean that the meaning of life, the universe, and everything is the end of the world...?)

My flight is Lightning and at the moment i have no intention of moving. When i first joined i had managed to narrow down my flight of choice to either Arcane, because i liked the astronomy-and-magic-and-libraries theme, and Lightning, because the edgy science-y cyberpunk feel appealed to me. Lightning eventually won just simply because i really, really hate pink.

(Somehow i keep ending up buying wind dragons though. I don't know why this is.)
@Taleirrh
I'm.... Not sure if i qualify for this, but is says "One year anniversary or less" and i joined just before this year's Gala, so..

Well, My name is Ragnarok42. The first part is half because i just think the word "Ragnarok" sounds cool and half because of it's significance to Norse mythology(And i also like making terrible puns about the end of the world like "The ____ gods smile upon you, when ragnarok comes you and your family will be the last to die" and i also enjoy showing up to say "You called?" anytime someone says something along the lines of "Ragnarok is coming"). The 42 is because just plain Ragnarok was taken, and it's a reference to the "Answer to the ultimate question" (Does this mean that the meaning of life, the universe, and everything is the end of the world...?)

My flight is Lightning and at the moment i have no intention of moving. When i first joined i had managed to narrow down my flight of choice to either Arcane, because i liked the astronomy-and-magic-and-libraries theme, and Lightning, because the edgy science-y cyberpunk feel appealed to me. Lightning eventually won just simply because i really, really hate pink.

(Somehow i keep ending up buying wind dragons though. I don't know why this is.)
ImLwTCX.png My Dragon Search Thread
@Taleirrh
Hey there! I just joined this registration period, wish I could say I had heard about this site back when it started! But I'm here now~
My name is MarkedProwler.. a little odd, I know. The reason actually dates all the way back to middle school. I've been writing, off an on, as a hobby for a while, and have since 2nd grade or so. At different levels, of course, heheh. Anyways, in middle school I was working on a story where the protagonist was a young lady living under the pseudonym/alias of Marked Prowler. This, because of a distinctive birthmark on her face, combined with her infamous profession, being a thief.
I'm not sure why I started using it as an online name. Heheh, probably couldn't think of anything else.

Meanwhile, I chose the Earth Flight! I'm not sure if there was a ton of reasoning here either, but I love brown tones. Coppery colors and rustic looks. I've always had a thing for it. Earth flight, with it's well, down-to-Earth lore and love for history, I felt like it was a good fit for my interests. Not much other motivation there, I suppose. We'll see how it goes!
Thank you :D
@Taleirrh
Hey there! I just joined this registration period, wish I could say I had heard about this site back when it started! But I'm here now~
My name is MarkedProwler.. a little odd, I know. The reason actually dates all the way back to middle school. I've been writing, off an on, as a hobby for a while, and have since 2nd grade or so. At different levels, of course, heheh. Anyways, in middle school I was working on a story where the protagonist was a young lady living under the pseudonym/alias of Marked Prowler. This, because of a distinctive birthmark on her face, combined with her infamous profession, being a thief.
I'm not sure why I started using it as an online name. Heheh, probably couldn't think of anything else.

Meanwhile, I chose the Earth Flight! I'm not sure if there was a ton of reasoning here either, but I love brown tones. Coppery colors and rustic looks. I've always had a thing for it. Earth flight, with it's well, down-to-Earth lore and love for history, I felt like it was a good fit for my interests. Not much other motivation there, I suppose. We'll see how it goes!
Thank you :D
@Taleirrh

Hiya! I just joined this registration period. Sadly. This site is so great I wish I had found it earlier! It really is the best game i have found online. My name is Fitchlax24, just a name I've had for a long time, for everything. It just fits with some sports I used to play, and my number, my favorite :) I love writing and the excitement of breeding, so this game appeals to me a lot. I picked Arcane because well, I don't know. Everything seemed good. I didn't want to be too good or too dark though, and this just appealed to me. I love lighter toned dragons, and lots of mixed colors, so I feel like a middle choice would be best for me.

Thanks in advance :D
@Taleirrh

Hiya! I just joined this registration period. Sadly. This site is so great I wish I had found it earlier! It really is the best game i have found online. My name is Fitchlax24, just a name I've had for a long time, for everything. It just fits with some sports I used to play, and my number, my favorite :) I love writing and the excitement of breeding, so this game appeals to me a lot. I picked Arcane because well, I don't know. Everything seemed good. I didn't want to be too good or too dark though, and this just appealed to me. I love lighter toned dragons, and lots of mixed colors, so I feel like a middle choice would be best for me.

Thanks in advance :D
Hi c:
@Taleirrh

Hello! :) My username is Broke because, well.. I've never been very successful on pet sites xD I chose wind flight for a couple of reasons; the first being that green has been my favorite color for as long as I can remember (probably since I was around 4 or 5), and because I love windy weather! Until it gets my hair in my face, haha.

Thank you for this! :)
@Taleirrh

Hello! :) My username is Broke because, well.. I've never been very successful on pet sites xD I chose wind flight for a couple of reasons; the first being that green has been my favorite color for as long as I can remember (probably since I was around 4 or 5), and because I love windy weather! Until it gets my hair in my face, haha.

Thank you for this! :)
@Taleirrh

Hi, my name is Shenye. I chose my name as it was... well, a name of a favourite character, I guess? My flight is Shadow and I chose it because I had the idea of starting of my lair in the shadows, where there is frequent danger and no one knows when something may pop out from the mists.
@Taleirrh

Hi, my name is Shenye. I chose my name as it was... well, a name of a favourite character, I guess? My flight is Shadow and I chose it because I had the idea of starting of my lair in the shadows, where there is frequent danger and no one knows when something may pop out from the mists.
tumblr_ofnu6e5o9v1vfu9p0o1_250.png
Wow, thanks for all the turnout! This giveaway is now CLOSED. I'll be sending out all the gifts to everyone who's replied so far in the next hour or so.
Wow, thanks for all the turnout! This giveaway is now CLOSED. I'll be sending out all the gifts to everyone who's replied so far in the next hour or so.
mLVXhc2.pngs2YE1v7.pngPkbt1dy.pngsGTYkwN.png
1 2 3 4 5 6