Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | >> Mafia's Lvl 25s: Ghost RB
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
@MafiaVamp Hey, I am....what is the price of it again?
@MafiaVamp Hey, I am....what is the price of it again?
@wabbithunt As it says in the second post, I'm asking for 300g (or treasure equivalent, 1:800 ratio). I'd rather trade for treasure, but maybe the Bog you have is up my alley. Care to link me so I can have a look?
@wabbithunt As it says in the second post, I'm asking for 300g (or treasure equivalent, 1:800 ratio). I'd rather trade for treasure, but maybe the Bog you have is up my alley. Care to link me so I can have a look?
samanddean_by_mafiavamp-d99vinn.gif
@mafiavamp Hey, sorry, I forgot that I no longer have the Bogsneck......I'm not with it this morning.....
sorry about that....what would that be in treasure??
@mafiavamp Hey, sorry, I forgot that I no longer have the Bogsneck......I'm not with it this morning.....
sorry about that....what would that be in treasure??
@wabbithunt No worries, mornings can be hazy. ;) That would be 240k treasure.
@wabbithunt No worries, mornings can be hazy. ;) That would be 240k treasure.
@mafiavamp Thank you for understanding.... that would work! *just a quick question, would you take a little lower if I could offer you this dragon...http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=146365&tab=dragon&did=28280097 If not, no biggie, just asking in case! Either way, let me know and I or you, (if you want) can set up a CR!!!! :)
@mafiavamp Thank you for understanding.... that would work! *just a quick question, would you take a little lower if I could offer you this dragon...http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=146365&tab=dragon&did=28280097 If not, no biggie, just asking in case! Either way, let me know and I or you, (if you want) can set up a CR!!!! :)
@wabbithunt Nice dragon, but I would only take it for adult fodder price (7kt) since it has no primary gene and I don't like it quite enough to put the money in to gene it. I'll send the CR with my WC, and you can either send the full treasure amount or the above dragon + 233kt. ;)
@wabbithunt Nice dragon, but I would only take it for adult fodder price (7kt) since it has no primary gene and I don't like it quite enough to put the money in to gene it. I'll send the CR with my WC, and you can either send the full treasure amount or the above dragon + 233kt. ;)
@mafiavamp Okay, got ur CR and sent the 240!!! :)
@mafiavamp Okay, got ur CR and sent the 240!!! :)
@wabbithunt Thanks for buying, enjoy! ;)
@wabbithunt Thanks for buying, enjoy! ;)
Do You Hv A Wishlist ? I Really Love That Fae, But I'm Pretty Low On Currency
Do You Hv A Wishlist ? I Really Love That Fae, But I'm Pretty Low On Currency
Hi @ILoveButter, my wishlist is here.
Hi @ILoveButter, my wishlist is here.
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14