Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Rockbreaker's Ceremony Skin Discussion
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 ... 51 52
Hey guys what's going on in this thread— [img]http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Shocked-Troy-Walks-Into-Fire-With-Pizza-Community.gif[/img] ... oh. @etc You're being awesome. Just wanted to say that bc I see you're getting a lot of replies right now. *ollies out*
Hey guys what's going on in this thread—

Shocked-Troy-Walks-Into-Fire-With-Pizza-Community.gif

... oh.

@etc You're being awesome. Just wanted to say that bc I see you're getting a lot of replies right now.

*ollies out*
So it's not ok to call out people when you feel bullied but it's ok for people to call you out so long as they think their justified?
So it's not ok to call out people when you feel bullied but it's ok for people to call you out so long as they think their justified?
iOadmp2.png
@etc all I'm hearing is "I'm offended and therefore I'm right," buddy. You really need to take it easy.

edit: yo did you even listen to yourself

"but i don't know about cultural appropriation, i'm white as hell, so i just avoid doing anything like that
"

You say that but you're still arguing buddy
@etc all I'm hearing is "I'm offended and therefore I'm right," buddy. You really need to take it easy.

edit: yo did you even listen to yourself

"but i don't know about cultural appropriation, i'm white as hell, so i just avoid doing anything like that
"

You say that but you're still arguing buddy
I agree this is not even a debate anymore just holier the thou bull for the sake of drumming up drama.
I agree this is not even a debate anymore just holier the thou bull for the sake of drumming up drama.
iOadmp2.png
edit:

You are all right. enough with this.
edit:

You are all right. enough with this.
ZVy3zUW.png
I think everyone needs to just take a step back and calm down.

@Sanrixian
you have more than made your point, and I am glad there are so many people here who are being supportive. You are well within your right to not have to keep justifying yourself when this issue should have been done with long ago.

Let's try to have a fun time with the festival, yeah?
I think everyone needs to just take a step back and calm down.

@Sanrixian
you have more than made your point, and I am glad there are so many people here who are being supportive. You are well within your right to not have to keep justifying yourself when this issue should have been done with long ago.

Let's try to have a fun time with the festival, yeah?
010_zpsiiv3yp0a.png
@etc

Your logic makes no sense. You claiming others are being "harassed/insulted" yet in the same argument your saying the artist has not right to claim the same. Your contradicting your self.
@etc

Your logic makes no sense. You claiming others are being "harassed/insulted" yet in the same argument your saying the artist has not right to claim the same. Your contradicting your self.
iOadmp2.png
[quote name="Morichinatsu" date="2013-11-21 12:52:53"]Guys can we [i]/please/[/i] stop? D: You're making a topic about complimenting beautiful skins into a topic of throwing cow pies at each other! I don't want to make problems for anyone but if you feel this strongly on the topic, I would personally love it if you guys would PM each other instead. :( Not everybody wants to see people fist fighting, and throwing things like this around in a topic can make some people not even want to be on a site. It can make the community look bad just because some people were picking sides. Heck, if you even feel like PM wouldn't go fast enough or is not enough, there are instant chat sites like tinychat. [center][b]Please stop[/b][/center] @Xhaztol ;n; Please help?[/quote] @twitchy @Ara @Mayana (erm I don't know who the other mods are) Please mods, this has gone beyond out of hand. I agree with Morichinatsu. Put a stop to this debate so people can actually talk about skins in this thread again and not on one small facet of social justice (or injustice)? C4.
Morichinatsu wrote on 2013-11-21 12:52:53:
Guys can we /please/ stop? D: You're making a topic about complimenting beautiful skins into a topic of throwing cow pies at each other! I don't want to make problems for anyone but if you feel this strongly on the topic, I would personally love it if you guys would PM each other instead. :( Not everybody wants to see people fist fighting, and throwing things like this around in a topic can make some people not even want to be on a site. It can make the community look bad just because some people were picking sides. Heck, if you even feel like PM wouldn't go fast enough or is not enough, there are instant chat sites like tinychat.

Please stop

@Xhaztol ;n; Please help?

@twitchy
@Ara
@Mayana
(erm I don't know who the other mods are)

Please mods, this has gone beyond out of hand. I agree with Morichinatsu. Put a stop to this debate so people can actually talk about skins in this thread again and not on one small facet of social justice (or injustice)?

C4.
FR_Banners_Lightning_3.png

e4vvx.gif 3pqEs.gif a6q8B.gif dybJP.gif
@Sanrixian
Pretty much what @Bellix has said. There's really no further need to justify yourself - it's quite clear that a mountain has been made out of a molehill at this point - best to ignore the people still trying to stir the stew. They are but starving trolls.

Love the skins btw! ;3
@Sanrixian
Pretty much what @Bellix has said. There's really no further need to justify yourself - it's quite clear that a mountain has been made out of a molehill at this point - best to ignore the people still trying to stir the stew. They are but starving trolls.

Love the skins btw! ;3
Out of respect for @Sanrixian I'll get it go.
Out of respect for @Sanrixian I'll get it go.
iOadmp2.png
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 ... 51 52