Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | CLOSED! Thank you all for stopping by!
1 2 3 4 5 6
Gifts have been sent for you two! ^_^
Gifts have been sent for you two! ^_^
mLVXhc2.pngs2YE1v7.pngPkbt1dy.pngsGTYkwN.png
@Taleirrh

Hey ^^ DaybreakStorm here. I picked this name because it's been my online name for about 4 years now. As for why it's my online name... Well, ever since I started playing games, I've always had a Storm kind of theme with my names or characters. Meanwhile, my boyfriend loves the sun theme and usually has a variation of daybreak. So I'm a storm of daybreak - a daybreak storm. (And now my bf complains because everyone calls me Daybreak/Day when that's his thing lol)

I picked Lightning because of the whole storm theme, and also because I really wanted to start a lore clan and Lightning was perfect for it :D (Not that I've had the time to really write lore for my dragons... all my planning is sitting in a document somewhere and it's just not being written OTL) The basic premise is that my clan takes in dragons that are broken and helps heal them... with machines! So a lot of dragons (once I get around to it OTL) will have mechanical parts. But while the clan was meant for those with physical injuries, they do take care of mental health as well - many of the dragons that end up on their doorstep have injuries that cannot be seen, but my clan is pretty good at accepting them for who they are and working with them to focus on their strengths.

This is a really cool giveaway, thank you so much for doing it! I'm happy to take anything :D Feel free to give me the rotten boot, I could probably make it work with my lore :P
@Taleirrh

Hey ^^ DaybreakStorm here. I picked this name because it's been my online name for about 4 years now. As for why it's my online name... Well, ever since I started playing games, I've always had a Storm kind of theme with my names or characters. Meanwhile, my boyfriend loves the sun theme and usually has a variation of daybreak. So I'm a storm of daybreak - a daybreak storm. (And now my bf complains because everyone calls me Daybreak/Day when that's his thing lol)

I picked Lightning because of the whole storm theme, and also because I really wanted to start a lore clan and Lightning was perfect for it :D (Not that I've had the time to really write lore for my dragons... all my planning is sitting in a document somewhere and it's just not being written OTL) The basic premise is that my clan takes in dragons that are broken and helps heal them... with machines! So a lot of dragons (once I get around to it OTL) will have mechanical parts. But while the clan was meant for those with physical injuries, they do take care of mental health as well - many of the dragons that end up on their doorstep have injuries that cannot be seen, but my clan is pretty good at accepting them for who they are and working with them to focus on their strengths.

This is a really cool giveaway, thank you so much for doing it! I'm happy to take anything :D Feel free to give me the rotten boot, I could probably make it work with my lore :P
EASS%20button.png Ltb63I.pngjw9Tj1h.gifJmf0QJy.gif
Gift sent! :D
Gift sent! :D
mLVXhc2.pngs2YE1v7.pngPkbt1dy.pngsGTYkwN.png
@Taleirrh
Hello, I'm Nebulatik. This has been my online username for about a year now on multiple sites. I really love all space related things. That being said, when I first created this name I wanted to combine 'nebula and lunatic together, but Nebulatic was already taken, so I ended up just swapping out the c with a k and I like it better that way anyways :)

My flight is shadow. I mostly only picked it because it was purple, my favorite color, haha. The description for the shadow flight was really just a bonus and I've already got a lore idea from it. I just need to actually think about it a little more and I'll be set to write everything out and 'put it into motion', so to say :D
@Taleirrh
Hello, I'm Nebulatik. This has been my online username for about a year now on multiple sites. I really love all space related things. That being said, when I first created this name I wanted to combine 'nebula and lunatic together, but Nebulatic was already taken, so I ended up just swapping out the c with a k and I like it better that way anyways :)

My flight is shadow. I mostly only picked it because it was purple, my favorite color, haha. The description for the shadow flight was really just a bonus and I've already got a lore idea from it. I just need to actually think about it a little more and I'll be set to write everything out and 'put it into motion', so to say :D
@Taleirrh
I'm beetlebird! Nice to meet ya; my username is based around ladybugs (because they are really neat) from the terms "ladybeetle" or "ladybird", which are basically the same things. I also like the alliteration of it! I chose Wind Flight, because light green is such a nice color, and what is stands for fits me best! And I can't forgot how great our deity is ^^
@Taleirrh
I'm beetlebird! Nice to meet ya; my username is based around ladybugs (because they are really neat) from the terms "ladybeetle" or "ladybird", which are basically the same things. I also like the alliteration of it! I chose Wind Flight, because light green is such a nice color, and what is stands for fits me best! And I can't forgot how great our deity is ^^
@Taleirrh Greetings. I chose my name because I thought it sounded pretty. And because I wanted it to have something to do with night, since it's my favourite time to be awake (it's 4:30am right now).

As for my flight, I chose it because I thought it resembled my personality. It's very rare that I show emotions, and before you know me I could be perceived as icy.
@Taleirrh Greetings. I chose my name because I thought it sounded pretty. And because I wanted it to have something to do with night, since it's my favourite time to be awake (it's 4:30am right now).

As for my flight, I chose it because I thought it resembled my personality. It's very rare that I show emotions, and before you know me I could be perceived as icy.
My nickname is kinda wordplay in finnish. Leivonainen means finnish sweet pastry (exsample cupcake or bun or anything like that) and then there is Leivo that is my surname, means also lask and Nainen that means woman (yep, im woman).
It cames from long long time ago, when me and my mom used to participated funny games together, our team name was always Leivonaiset (its plural to Leivonainen and separeted woman tranforms to women).

So. There it is, my nicknames story.
My nickname is kinda wordplay in finnish. Leivonainen means finnish sweet pastry (exsample cupcake or bun or anything like that) and then there is Leivo that is my surname, means also lask and Nainen that means woman (yep, im woman).
It cames from long long time ago, when me and my mom used to participated funny games together, our team name was always Leivonaiset (its plural to Leivonainen and separeted woman tranforms to women).

So. There it is, my nicknames story.
ywffXr.png
Hello! I'm MaraLaray, a username I use on several websites. I started using it because Mara is a name I like (also the name of one of my favorite characters, Mara Jade from Star Wars) and Laray is my middle name which I think is unique and pretty. Sometimes I wish I used something more interesting and cool-sounding, but I don't. *shrug*

I choose the lightning flight because it is cool (so maybe it will offset some of my not-coolness) and because it seemed to fit my personality, or at least what I'd like to be, with the dragons being quick, intuitive, and ambitious. My second choice flight would have been Shadow, but that's neither here nor there.

Thank you so much for doing this, it's always fun to get a surprise! (Well, almost always.)
Hello! I'm MaraLaray, a username I use on several websites. I started using it because Mara is a name I like (also the name of one of my favorite characters, Mara Jade from Star Wars) and Laray is my middle name which I think is unique and pretty. Sometimes I wish I used something more interesting and cool-sounding, but I don't. *shrug*

I choose the lightning flight because it is cool (so maybe it will offset some of my not-coolness) and because it seemed to fit my personality, or at least what I'd like to be, with the dragons being quick, intuitive, and ambitious. My second choice flight would have been Shadow, but that's neither here nor there.

Thank you so much for doing this, it's always fun to get a surprise! (Well, almost always.)
Hello! My username is Vyshii because well one, my name is Vy (pronounced Vee). And I'm japanese/Korean/and Viet mixed and in Korean sometimes that add sshi to the end of the name if you guys are like friends or smthn. Very creative, I know.
I chose Arcane because it looked pretty coolio and I like astrology and stuff. Magic and mage like stuff just seems cool to me, I've been watching too mych Harry Potter lately.
Hello! My username is Vyshii because well one, my name is Vy (pronounced Vee). And I'm japanese/Korean/and Viet mixed and in Korean sometimes that add sshi to the end of the name if you guys are like friends or smthn. Very creative, I know.
I chose Arcane because it looked pretty coolio and I like astrology and stuff. Magic and mage like stuff just seems cool to me, I've been watching too mych Harry Potter lately.
My username is Josta. Eden and Edena (my real name, and my nickname from my dad) were both taken. My husband and I were talking about how cute his cat is while I was signing up, so I used her name. She is tiny, with thumbs, and she acts like she is a might panther. I thought tiny-but-mighty was perfect for a site where you can breed baby dragons!

I chose the Earth flight mostly for the brown eyes. The neutral color looks good with ANY colors. Because my name is Eden, I thought Earth or Nature would have probably been the most fitting. In the end, brown eyes won out. :) "Down to earth" is a phrase I relate to, and my zodiac also happens to be Earth Dragon.
My username is Josta. Eden and Edena (my real name, and my nickname from my dad) were both taken. My husband and I were talking about how cute his cat is while I was signing up, so I used her name. She is tiny, with thumbs, and she acts like she is a might panther. I thought tiny-but-mighty was perfect for a site where you can breed baby dragons!

I chose the Earth flight mostly for the brown eyes. The neutral color looks good with ANY colors. Because my name is Eden, I thought Earth or Nature would have probably been the most fitting. In the end, brown eyes won out. :) "Down to earth" is a phrase I relate to, and my zodiac also happens to be Earth Dragon.
1 2 3 4 5 6