Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Prin's Art Shop
@Princoxx glad to see you're still doing art! How've you been :D I'd like to order a sketch from you: Type: half bod Body type: lithe, but toned Specific details/apparel/etc: You can dress him in anything you feel like drawing, he's a bit of a diva and likes flashy stuff but feel free to draw him in literally anything. References: [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/93cf4899b3e66ee28b4ddb4a468a57bf/tumblr_ogqqndclNp1vozegho1_540.png[/img]
@Princoxx glad to see you're still doing art! How've you been :D

I'd like to order a sketch from you:

Type: half bod
Body type: lithe, but toned
Specific details/apparel/etc: You can dress him in anything you feel like drawing, he's a bit of a diva and likes flashy stuff but feel free to draw him in literally anything.
References:

tumblr_ogqqndclNp1vozegho1_540.png
tumblr_inline_nwu3oenklP1t7d5o3_500.gif
@Thorbjorn

Hello! He looks and sounds like a contestant from RuPaul's Drag Race!!! I would love to sketch him but sketches are closed while I'm still working on old fest comms unfortunately;;

I could ping you when sketch slots open again, if you want?
@Thorbjorn

Hello! He looks and sounds like a contestant from RuPaul's Drag Race!!! I would love to sketch him but sketches are closed while I'm still working on old fest comms unfortunately;;

I could ping you when sketch slots open again, if you want?
rVvJQsQ.pngBVw7vr4.png4yQ0oTx.png1E9zGIe.png[/center]
@Princoxx woops I'm sorry I didn't see where it said you were closed. No worries though! That's my bad for not reading.

I'd love a ping though.
@Princoxx woops I'm sorry I didn't see where it said you were closed. No worries though! That's my bad for not reading.

I'd love a ping though.
tumblr_inline_nwu3oenklP1t7d5o3_500.gif
@Thorbjorn

I've added you to the pinglist!
@Thorbjorn

I've added you to the pinglist!
Beautiful work. I'm kind of broke right now, but I'm definitely going to keep up with your stuff. :)
Beautiful work. I'm kind of broke right now, but I'm definitely going to keep up with your stuff. :)
@fluffybunbaby

Thank you! That's awful sweet of you.
@fluffybunbaby

Thank you! That's awful sweet of you.
@Princoxx
Hey! Could you put me on some wort of ping list or something so I can commission you once you're open again? Love your work!
@Princoxx
Hey! Could you put me on some wort of ping list or something so I can commission you once you're open again? Love your work!
1WJT8l9.gifftsPxVm.pngJ9GzwBe.pngr7CZyIu.gif
r7CZyIu.gif
nuBAOpR.png
@Aehdncl

Sure! Did you want me to put on you the general pinglist or sketch only?
@Aehdncl

Sure! Did you want me to put on you the general pinglist or sketch only?
@Princoxx
//drools
Aaahhh, would you be okay with designing a dragtaur?? Because your colouring is so beautiful! I must, must have some of that ;v;
@Princoxx
//drools
Aaahhh, would you be okay with designing a dragtaur?? Because your colouring is so beautiful! I must, must have some of that ;v;
JZfZaEI.png
@YetDarker

Ahh, thank you!! I've always considered coloring to be my weak spot;;

I've never drawn a dragtaur before but if you're willing to provide the references, then definitely!
@YetDarker

Ahh, thank you!! I've always considered coloring to be my weak spot;;

I've never drawn a dragtaur before but if you're willing to provide the references, then definitely!