Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | FREE Dragons w/Lore - NONE LEFT
1 2 3 4 5
@Rudolfik Unfortunately, that dragon has been claimed already! Are there any others you would like that haven't been claimed?
@Rudolfik Unfortunately, that dragon has been claimed already! Are there any others you would like that haven't been claimed?
Wind-Network.png
@Thalyssa The person above you requested them first - would you like a ping when his parents nest again? They are one of my hatchery pairs. The babies have no guarantee of looking like him again, but I will gladly give you one for free instead of the usual charge associated with them.
@Thalyssa The person above you requested them first - would you like a ping when his parents nest again? They are one of my hatchery pairs. The babies have no guarantee of looking like him again, but I will gladly give you one for free instead of the usual charge associated with them.
Wind-Network.png
Is 7 available? If nobody wants them
Is 7 available? If nobody wants them
ApIHYTN.png
Could I possibly have Percula? @NovaDrakkon
Could I possibly have Percula? @NovaDrakkon
tumblr_o2vpc7gNFH1tyuk3oo1_500.pngdeity_shadowbinder_by_dogi_crimson-da4xq7y.gif
[quote name="NovaDrakkon" date=2016-11-17 13:24:02] The person above you requested them first - would you like a ping when his parents nest again? They are one of my hatchery pairs. The babies have no guarantee of looking like him again, but I will gladly give you one for free instead of the usual charge associated with them. [/quote] @NovaDrakkon Oops I checked but missed it apparently. Sorry, my head is so in the clouds today ^^" Pinging me for the next hatch would be awesome though, thank you very much for the suggestion !
NovaDrakkon wrote on 2016-11-17:
The person above you requested them first - would you like a ping when his parents nest again? They are one of my hatchery pairs. The babies have no guarantee of looking like him again, but I will gladly give you one for free instead of the usual charge associated with them.

@NovaDrakkon Oops I checked but missed it apparently. Sorry, my head is so in the clouds today ^^" Pinging me for the next hatch would be awesome though, thank you very much for the suggestion !
cosmo_10.png
FR Time +9
@GreatHornedOwl You sure can! Sending her your way now.

@Onishi you may have him, I will send him over.
@GreatHornedOwl You sure can! Sending her your way now.

@Onishi you may have him, I will send him over.
Wind-Network.png
@Thalyssa No worries at all! It can be tricky to keep track of all of the posts, so I understand completely! I will add you to the pinglist for them with a little note about your freebie :)
@Thalyssa No worries at all! It can be tricky to keep track of all of the posts, so I understand completely! I will add you to the pinglist for them with a little note about your freebie :)
Wind-Network.png
@NovaDrakkon I would be fine with any dragon with lore
@NovaDrakkon I would be fine with any dragon with lore
@NovaDrakkon can i get dragon 9?
@NovaDrakkon can i get dragon 9?
@NovaDrakkon
Could I have number 8? ( I love the designs on it! )
@NovaDrakkon
Could I have number 8? ( I love the designs on it! )
1 2 3 4 5