Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | [S/T] lair cleanout! 1+ year olds, 7 dig
1 2 3
@WitchOfSpace
Actually, I can pay that right now if you would like XD.
@WitchOfSpace
Actually, I can pay that right now if you would like XD.
m59NfS2.png
@Slenderkitty awesome! let me set up a CR c:
@Slenderkitty awesome! let me set up a CR c:
tumblr_os2zbaNBex1skye8do1_r3_250.giftumblr_os2zbaNBex1skye8do3_r2_250.giftumblr_os2zbaNBex1skye8do2_r3_250.gif
I'll buy any of the non-exalt one year olds for 34 gems if you'll have it! I'd love to have a new member to the squad! (I have more if you'd like btw. I know you're tenative but I think it'd be cool to raise Illusion to be an awesome level 25 mage! I play daily and do oodles of coli grinding each day!)

@WitchOfSpace
I'll buy any of the non-exalt one year olds for 34 gems if you'll have it! I'd love to have a new member to the squad! (I have more if you'd like btw. I know you're tenative but I think it'd be cool to raise Illusion to be an awesome level 25 mage! I play daily and do oodles of coli grinding each day!)

@WitchOfSpace
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers
@WhichOfSpace
Hey there! I'm a new relatively new player and was wondering if I could adopt Phantom? He is so epic! And if your wondering what I mean by "relatively", I started playing last month, but haven't played regurally, so maybe a week or two total time playing. Thank you for reading!
@WhichOfSpace
Hey there! I'm a new relatively new player and was wondering if I could adopt Phantom? He is so epic! And if your wondering what I mean by "relatively", I started playing last month, but haven't played regurally, so maybe a week or two total time playing. Thank you for reading!
@Cruelty i'd be happy to let you have Cantre and Bellona for 34 gems each! as for illusion, i think i'll hang on to him for a little bit longer since i havent quite decided what to do with him c:

@BlueDream i appreciate your interest in Phantom, but since he's over a year old and has spent a lot of time in my lair, i'd prefer to sell/trade him! feel free to make me an offer though, and i'd be happy to hold him for as long as you need if you need time to get the funds to buy him:)
@Cruelty i'd be happy to let you have Cantre and Bellona for 34 gems each! as for illusion, i think i'll hang on to him for a little bit longer since i havent quite decided what to do with him c:

@BlueDream i appreciate your interest in Phantom, but since he's over a year old and has spent a lot of time in my lair, i'd prefer to sell/trade him! feel free to make me an offer though, and i'd be happy to hold him for as long as you need if you need time to get the funds to buy him:)
tumblr_os2zbaNBex1skye8do1_r3_250.giftumblr_os2zbaNBex1skye8do3_r2_250.giftumblr_os2zbaNBex1skye8do2_r3_250.gif
@WhitchOfSpace
Thank you for letting me offer for him and holding him for me! I have some spare gems that I could pay with. 7-10 actually. I also have an apparel item I don't really want, it's a pair of red and black gloves for a dragon's hind legs. So my offer is : those gloves and 3-5 gems. If I need to change anything, just let me know! Thanks again!
@WhitchOfSpace
Thank you for letting me offer for him and holding him for me! I have some spare gems that I could pay with. 7-10 actually. I also have an apparel item I don't really want, it's a pair of red and black gloves for a dragon's hind legs. So my offer is : those gloves and 3-5 gems. If I need to change anything, just let me know! Thanks again!
@WitchOfSpace

I'd like Cantre! I'll take very good care of the beb! He's such a pretty boy :D
@WitchOfSpace

I'd like Cantre! I'll take very good care of the beb! He's such a pretty boy :D
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers
@Cruelty i'll send a CR!

@BlueDream i'm really sorry, but even 5 gems, at a rate of 1 gem = 800 treasure, which is about the conversion rate i use, i would like to sell Phantom for more than 4000t, so i will have to decline your offer :(
@Cruelty i'll send a CR!

@BlueDream i'm really sorry, but even 5 gems, at a rate of 1 gem = 800 treasure, which is about the conversion rate i use, i would like to sell Phantom for more than 4000t, so i will have to decline your offer :(
@WhitchOfSpace
I can offer more gems. I just didn't know how much they were worth, so I couldn't give a fair trade. Would 10 be enough? I have more after that, so just let me know how much they're worth please. Thank you!
@WhitchOfSpace
I can offer more gems. I just didn't know how much they were worth, so I couldn't give a fair trade. Would 10 be enough? I have more after that, so just let me know how much they're worth please. Thank you!
@WhitchOfSpace
@WhitchOfSpace
1 2 3