Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [W] In great need of FOOD
I have been away from the game for awhile and just got back. I am in desperate need of food. I am not sure what the purchase rate is at right now but I am needing to buy some of everything. If someone could give me info as to what a fair price is I would be grateful.

I am also willing to trade some dragons for food as well.
I have been away from the game for awhile and just got back. I am in desperate need of food. I am not sure what the purchase rate is at right now but I am needing to buy some of everything. If someone could give me info as to what a fair price is I would be grateful.

I am also willing to trade some dragons for food as well.
0ZtPKcD.png JLu5v3r.png 25jehpf.jpgGrmz7In.gif eZ5CPeG.gif
@deadred92
The going rate is perhaps 1fp:20t, at least that's what I commonly see on the forums. Occasionally they do go lower though ^_^! I can send you a bundle if you want. 4 stacks of 4 point foods (one of each type)
@deadred92
The going rate is perhaps 1fp:20t, at least that's what I commonly see on the forums. Occasionally they do go lower though ^_^! I can send you a bundle if you want. 4 stacks of 4 point foods (one of each type)
Thank you so much for the help. That sounds about where it was last time I was here.

Oh I would be very grateful! Would you take any trades by any chance? I only have 40k gems :/ I can use them if I need to though.
Thank you so much for the help. That sounds about where it was last time I was here.

Oh I would be very grateful! Would you take any trades by any chance? I only have 40k gems :/ I can use them if I need to though.
@antideriv

Opps forgot the ping ^^
@antideriv

Opps forgot the ping ^^
@deadred92
i love festival apparel but .-. they are all pretty expensive compared to food! I have many many stacks of insect and seafood, but if you are only looking for enough to tide you over until you coli grind I can send you that packet I was talking about for however much you feel like paying or for free :) Welcome back!
@deadred92
i love festival apparel but .-. they are all pretty expensive compared to food! I have many many stacks of insect and seafood, but if you are only looking for enough to tide you over until you coli grind I can send you that packet I was talking about for however much you feel like paying or for free :) Welcome back!
So I actually ended up having enough plants and insects. But if I could get the meat and seafood that would be wonderful. @antideriv
So I actually ended up having enough plants and insects. But if I could get the meat and seafood that would be wonderful. @antideriv
@deadred92

I can help you out. I've seen lots of variance in price for food. Plants often are lowest, seafood highest - as much as 50t per food point. I have quite a bit. If you are interested. Quick look says you need 3000 plant, 1400 Insect, 800 seafood to feed all of them a full 100 points.

I can sell you all food for 20t a point. LMK if you are interested. I'm off to work and will be home after FR midnight rollover.
@deadred92

I can help you out. I've seen lots of variance in price for food. Plants often are lowest, seafood highest - as much as 50t per food point. I have quite a bit. If you are interested. Quick look says you need 3000 plant, 1400 Insect, 800 seafood to feed all of them a full 100 points.

I can sell you all food for 20t a point. LMK if you are interested. I'm off to work and will be home after FR midnight rollover.
So I actually really just need enough to coli grind. So I was thinking maybe 2 stacks of meat and seafood if you have extras? Also tell me what you think a fair price would be. :)

Thanks! Im glad to be back!

@antideriv
So I actually really just need enough to coli grind. So I was thinking maybe 2 stacks of meat and seafood if you have extras? Also tell me what you think a fair price would be. :)

Thanks! Im glad to be back!

@antideriv
@deadred92
I sent a CR! You don't have to pay me ;) (I have to much from training dragons anyway) Have fun here!
@deadred92
I sent a CR! You don't have to pay me ;) (I have to much from training dragons anyway) Have fun here!
@antideriv Thank you so much! You are very generous. :)

@blessings5x

Thank you so much for the offer but I think I am covered for now. Thanks again!
@antideriv Thank you so much! You are very generous. :)

@blessings5x

Thank you so much for the offer but I think I am covered for now. Thanks again!