Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | • Bright Nova Woods- CLOSED
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
General: @Fletcher
Fantasy Forest: @Hexacoatl, @StormyDragon, @PrinceYuu

I have hatched all of my nests. However, it is too late for me to post the hatchling post, so please check my profile if you are interested in seeing what the hatchlings looked like. If you want to buy one, then please send me a heads up! I will have you in mind as I create the hatchling post tomorrow and after I complete it. I will ping everyone interested in buying the new hatchlings.
Fantasy Forest: @Hexacoatl, @StormyDragon, @PrinceYuu

I have hatched all of my nests. However, it is too late for me to post the hatchling post, so please check my profile if you are interested in seeing what the hatchlings looked like. If you want to buy one, then please send me a heads up! I will have you in mind as I create the hatchling post tomorrow and after I complete it. I will ping everyone interested in buying the new hatchlings.
mai1c8.png ezgif-1210889959.gif ezgif-666939492.gif mai1c8.png
Boop! :33
Boop! :33
Bright%20Nova%20Woods%20Forum%20Sig%20Final_zpsez1eet4y.jpg
@ScarlettN could i have dune? they're gorgeous.
@ScarlettN could i have dune? they're gorgeous.
i'm australian, so i might be a little late answering you.
@haylxx
Will do!
@haylxx
Will do!
@ScarletFairy May I please have Tigermoon if they are still available?
@ScarletFairy May I please have Tigermoon if they are still available?
@ejones
Of course! I'll send you the CR right now!
@ejones
Of course! I'll send you the CR right now!
@ScarletFairy - Can I buy Temperament for his gem price?
@ScarletFairy - Can I buy Temperament for his gem price?
@themirrorswish
Sure! I'll send him over right away. ^^
@themirrorswish
Sure! I'll send him over right away. ^^
lnxl9J6.jpg
[size=2][b]General:[/b] @Fletcher [b]Candy Mints:[/b] @ElecSquirrel10 (coatl only) ----- [size=4][color=black][b]Due to the lack of sales for this pair, Candy Mints, it is going to retire. If anyone would like me to breed them one last time, let me know. [img]https://app.schoology.com/system/files/attachments/page_embeds/m/2016-06/Screenshot_2016-05-24_at_3.38.21_PM_57585c7089770.png[/img]
Candy Mints: @ElecSquirrel10 (coatl only)

Due to the lack of sales for this pair, Candy Mints, it is going to retire. If anyone would like me to breed them one last time, let me know.

Screenshot_2016-05-24_at_3.38.21_PM_57585c7089770.png
lnxl9J6.jpg
@ScarletFairy Hi! Could I grab the Arcane Moon White Moon Female Coatl for 5k treasure? Also, I'm not sure if I still apply, but I joined this registration window.
@ScarletFairy Hi! Could I grab the Arcane Moon White Moon Female Coatl for 5k treasure? Also, I'm not sure if I still apply, but I joined this registration window.
TOj4AXI.png deeds by the dead and crossed hearts bleed; borne with a bloody legacy meant to die with its generation and it kills
for all the wrong reasons -

- at the end of the day -
we all bleed
r e d.
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33