Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free Dragons for New Players! CLOSED
1 2 3
@crowcorvidae is Spirit still available?
@crowcorvidae is Spirit still available?
@crowcorvidae could i pretty please have ire?
@crowcorvidae could i pretty please have ire?
i'm australian, so i might be a little late answering you.
@crowcorvidae

May I have Wildfire, please?

Love your username, btw!

@crowcorvidae

May I have Wildfire, please?

Love your username, btw!

Gem sales
[quote name="crowcorvidae" date=2016-11-13 20:03:05] if i were to take off the price cap, though, the possibilities are endless. [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=67&bodygene=13&breed=14&element=7&gender=1&tert=43&tertgene=10&winggene=13&wings=1&auth=915a7e6a2b9f37ed1269fa5b3a6090dae287f019&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=17&breed=12&element=7&gender=0&tert=65&tertgene=10&winggene=13&wings=65&auth=a8344267730df1afc6480e3de683bd1bd4d93294&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [/quote] OH MY GOSH THESE ARE SO PRETTY AHHH
crowcorvidae wrote on 2016-11-13:
if i were to take off the price cap, though, the possibilities are endless.
dragon?age=1&body=67&bodygene=13&breed=14&element=7&gender=1&tert=43&tertgene=10&winggene=13&wings=1&auth=915a7e6a2b9f37ed1269fa5b3a6090dae287f019&dummyext=prev.png
dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=17&breed=12&element=7&gender=0&tert=65&tertgene=10&winggene=13&wings=65&auth=a8344267730df1afc6480e3de683bd1bd4d93294&dummyext=prev.png

OH MY GOSH THESE ARE SO PRETTY AHHH
@crowcorvidae If there's any left, I'd love a dragon with some red. :3
@crowcorvidae If there's any left, I'd love a dragon with some red. :3
Here's how the dragons are planned to go, as of right now. All users listed here will get their gifts, no worries! I'm still quite scatterbrained even now, haha.
@Kyoki will receive Blossom
@TheSquishyKing will receive Inferno
@spyguy2803 will receive Flame
@Nebulatik will receive Spirit
@haylxx will receive Ire
@inn will receive Wildfire
@VoidDeluz, would you like Allure? She's very red, and I actually didn't list her for some reason, even though I intended to. Whoops.
Here's how the dragons are planned to go, as of right now. All users listed here will get their gifts, no worries! I'm still quite scatterbrained even now, haha.
@Kyoki will receive Blossom
@TheSquishyKing will receive Inferno
@spyguy2803 will receive Flame
@Nebulatik will receive Spirit
@haylxx will receive Ire
@inn will receive Wildfire
@VoidDeluz, would you like Allure? She's very red, and I actually didn't list her for some reason, even though I intended to. Whoops.
tumblr_o9wq6n5cAC1uxgh2ko4_100.pngtumblr_o9wq6n5cAC1uxgh2ko3_250.pngtumblr_o9wq6n5cAC1uxgh2ko2_250.pngtumblr_o9wq6n5cAC1uxgh2ko1_250.png
@crowcorvidae I'll take the last one! :0
@crowcorvidae I'll take the last one! :0
And I have these lungs.
@Fumes, alright! This thread is now closed; welcome to all new players! I can still provide progen services if anyone would like; it's a pleasure for me to play with new dragons ;v)
@Fumes, alright! This thread is now closed; welcome to all new players! I can still provide progen services if anyone would like; it's a pleasure for me to play with new dragons ;v)
tumblr_o9wq6n5cAC1uxgh2ko4_100.pngtumblr_o9wq6n5cAC1uxgh2ko3_250.pngtumblr_o9wq6n5cAC1uxgh2ko2_250.pngtumblr_o9wq6n5cAC1uxgh2ko1_250.png
@crowcorvidae

Thank you for the gift. Would you mind offering some tips on how to breed a dragon with pastel shades? The ones you showed on the first page are gorgeous.
@crowcorvidae

Thank you for the gift. Would you mind offering some tips on how to breed a dragon with pastel shades? The ones you showed on the first page are gorgeous.
v0bd3FH.pngWISHLIST
@Kyoki if you want pastel colors, you'd probably want to breed dragons with the color ranges near the whites, or with lighter shades in the range. breeding dragons will result in a color range of the shortest span on the color wheel between the two colors, for each specific color on the dragon (primary, secondary, tertiary). for example, if your pair has one dragon with a rose primary, and the other has an orca primary, then the only colors those two dragons' hatchlings can have as their primary are rose, pearl, maize, cream, antique, white, moon, ice, and orca. this artifact from several months ago has all the colors on it in order!

newer genes like poison, toxin, skink, spinner, petals, butterfly, and metallic can also have lighter colors hiding beneath them... or darker ones!
@Kyoki if you want pastel colors, you'd probably want to breed dragons with the color ranges near the whites, or with lighter shades in the range. breeding dragons will result in a color range of the shortest span on the color wheel between the two colors, for each specific color on the dragon (primary, secondary, tertiary). for example, if your pair has one dragon with a rose primary, and the other has an orca primary, then the only colors those two dragons' hatchlings can have as their primary are rose, pearl, maize, cream, antique, white, moon, ice, and orca. this artifact from several months ago has all the colors on it in order!

newer genes like poison, toxin, skink, spinner, petals, butterfly, and metallic can also have lighter colors hiding beneath them... or darker ones!
1 2 3