Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [GUIDE] Q&A for Newbies!
1 2 3 4 5
Opening this back up! ^-^ @Azaylium Do you still want to be in charge for dom or no?
Opening this back up! ^-^ @Azaylium Do you still want to be in charge for dom or no?
Ft1xdVt.pngo9GbwME.png[/url]
@Plushnoodle

Too dead to do it, whoops. Save the Oldies is actually quite time consuming > - >
@Plushnoodle

Too dead to do it, whoops. Save the Oldies is actually quite time consuming > - >
4MKDoae.png
@Azaylium Sure, I'll just take over. :)
@Azaylium Sure, I'll just take over. :)
@Plushnoodle Are all the best coli builds strength based? Or are there int based builds that work as well?
@Plushnoodle Are all the best coli builds strength based? Or are there int based builds that work as well?
If you take all of someone's arteries and lay them end to end... that person will die.
@Vrox It really depends on your preferences. Both can work, but for your first team, I would advise for you to start with strength-based builds. Check out Culex's guide for more tips, it is super useful!
@Vrox It really depends on your preferences. Both can work, but for your first team, I would advise for you to start with strength-based builds. Check out Culex's guide for more tips, it is super useful!
@Plushnoodle

Hey! I did one of these awhile back with a lot of how-to on BB code stuff. I didn't see that up there, but if you're interested, go right on ahead! There are a few terms hanging out there, as well. You probably have them already, but I'm perfectly happy with whatever you can use! Helped me a lot when I first joined, and I hope that it will help others, too. It is in Plague fourums, though, so if you'd like me to PM it to you, I'd be happy to do so? Just let me know!
@Plushnoodle

Hey! I did one of these awhile back with a lot of how-to on BB code stuff. I didn't see that up there, but if you're interested, go right on ahead! There are a few terms hanging out there, as well. You probably have them already, but I'm perfectly happy with whatever you can use! Helped me a lot when I first joined, and I hope that it will help others, too. It is in Plague fourums, though, so if you'd like me to PM it to you, I'd be happy to do so? Just let me know!
I collect 7digits - especially "ugly" ones and g1s. Can't get rid of one? Shoot me a PM!
@Meddled Ooh, that would be great! Thank you so much! ^-^
@Meddled Ooh, that would be great! Thank you so much! ^-^
Are there certain items that one should save? Like, I get the rarities and everything but I have a lot of items piling up in my hoard that I don't know what to do with..
Are there certain items that one should save? Like, I get the rarities and everything but I have a lot of items piling up in my hoard that I don't know what to do with..
What was the 2013 Brightshine Jubilee Holiday Gear?
What was the 2013 Brightshine Jubilee Holiday Gear?
Do you earn more tresure by exalting dragons or by auctioning them?
Do you earn more tresure by exalting dragons or by auctioning them?
1 2 3 4 5