Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Deity Sounds?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Cooing Windsinger.

...dunno why I thought of that.
Cooing Windsinger.

...dunno why I thought of that.

He/him | FRT+1 x
Every time Shadowbinder opens her mouth, she says a variation of Wake Me Up Inside that's been autotuned to convey whatever she's trying to express.
Every time Shadowbinder opens her mouth, she says a variation of Wake Me Up Inside that's been autotuned to convey whatever she's trying to express.
iiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz04t.pngiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz085.pngiiiiiiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz0bq.png
@FalconRex121

OMG! XD

I'm going to animate that one day.
@FalconRex121

OMG! XD

I'm going to animate that one day.
@FalconRex121 YES THIS IS IT
@FalconRex121 YES THIS IS IT
@KTRomana Oh my goodness. Ping me when you do haha
@Shon2 Thanks lol
@KTRomana Oh my goodness. Ping me when you do haha
@Shon2 Thanks lol
iiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz04t.pngiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz085.pngiiiiiiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz0bq.png
I can totally imagine Shadowbinder making these sounds when she's aggravated.
I can totally imagine Shadowbinder making these sounds when she's aggravated.
vista_ridge2.png-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --bouncy_lightning_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0v9.gif-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --vista_ridge2.png
[quote name="FalconRex121" date=2016-11-13 13:42:18] Every time Shadowbinder opens her mouth, she says a variation of Wake Me Up Inside that's been autotuned to convey whatever she's trying to express. [/quote]
FalconRex121 wrote on 2016-11-13:
xEyhnVi.gif
@SoulWraith

Creepy........ I LOVE it!
@SoulWraith

Creepy........ I LOVE it!
cmon is shadowbinder really That Emo (yes she is, she also sings avril lavigne songs)
cmon is shadowbinder really That Emo (yes she is, she also sings avril lavigne songs)
tumblr_inline_qf7d4iYTRP1s3p7hf_500.png
I think wind-dad would sound like a really old airplane trying its best to take off... like bbRVVVVNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

and then he just

never stops
I think wind-dad would sound like a really old airplane trying its best to take off... like bbRVVVVNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

and then he just

never stops
tumblr_pk7lrxDAVd1y0iyb5o1_250.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11