Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | | Butterfly Coatls Hatchery | XXX Coatls
1 2 ... 214 215 216 217 218 ... 1855 1856
@pennywhistle mmmmm sunshine babs ahhh the pink does so well for them
@pennywhistle mmmmm sunshine babs ahhh the pink does so well for them
4775f1f9009a46ac8f2ead44b2a67489.jpg52f9b30ef3934604beaceab8c5b8a4cb.jpg20f5e3a7468f4693ba6a1cade0b13e0a.jpg
@JestersLove

Oh wow! I'll wrap them up to go! Hooray!

@Wafflesnluna

Well, I went through the dragon search, looking for older triple bananas that predated that pair, then asked the owner if they would sell him to me. (That became Cavendish!)

Sometimes, though, you have to find a different breed of dragon and change them into what you want. It's so expensive, though!
@JestersLove

Oh wow! I'll wrap them up to go! Hooray!

@Wafflesnluna

Well, I went through the dragon search, looking for older triple bananas that predated that pair, then asked the owner if they would sell him to me. (That became Cavendish!)

Sometimes, though, you have to find a different breed of dragon and change them into what you want. It's so expensive, though!
GRx3A5B.png
@JestersLove

Sorry for pinging you twice, but I love that! It's like you regally swept into the room and announced, "I'll take one in every color!"

@JestersLove

Sorry for pinging you twice, but I love that! It's like you regally swept into the room and announced, "I'll take one in every color!"

GRx3A5B.png
@Pennywhistle I think i might be an addict! haha Keep them coming :)
@Pennywhistle I think i might be an addict! haha Keep them coming :)
a+black cat.pnga+brindle cat.pnga+orane an dblack cat.pngstandingmunch.pngorange+omalleycat.png
@PennyWhistle I'm an inch away from snagging that mulberry too haha
@PennyWhistle I'm an inch away from snagging that mulberry too haha
a+black cat.pnga+brindle cat.pnga+orane an dblack cat.pngstandingmunch.pngorange+omalleycat.png
@JestersLove

Oh wow, it's just as well it was a small hatching, or else tomorrow you'd look around at hundreds of baby coatl eyes (instead of a treasury) and be all 'what have I done?'

*This may have actually happened to me, now that I think about it.
@JestersLove

Oh wow, it's just as well it was a small hatching, or else tomorrow you'd look around at hundreds of baby coatl eyes (instead of a treasury) and be all 'what have I done?'

*This may have actually happened to me, now that I think about it.
GRx3A5B.png
@Pennywhistle

Can you Please send me a CR with this beautiful mulberry? *-*
@Pennywhistle

Can you Please send me a CR with this beautiful mulberry? *-*
QmA8loc.gif HMjulZ.jpg NywvZd5.gif
@Pennywhistle

ahhh I'm so sad I missed out on that banana boy! oh well, there's always next time. c:
@Pennywhistle

ahhh I'm so sad I missed out on that banana boy! oh well, there's always next time. c:
HdmxfuE.png
tn0RSo5.png
gziv3Ja.png
tqGkHih.png
J7D1quC.png
xx
@samwise

I'm sorry, samwise! If there's every a color/gender you definitely want, just let me know, and I'll put you on the reserve list for one!

@samwise

I'm sorry, samwise! If there's every a color/gender you definitely want, just let me know, and I'll put you on the reserve list for one!

GRx3A5B.png
@Pennywhistle

If you ever need a Water nest, I almost always have an extra <3
@Pennywhistle

If you ever need a Water nest, I almost always have an extra <3
Untitled633_20220616123326.png
1 2 ... 214 215 216 217 218 ... 1855 1856