Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Give a surprise, Get a surprise!
1 2 ... 567 568 569 570 571 ... 651 652
@NewYorkie [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/283316/28331569_350.png[/img]
@NewYorkie

28331569_350.png
@Taillight and @Tribuo You two wound up ninja'ing each other, so I'll send some stuff to both of you! Tailight, I'm sending you: [item=grove sylvan twist] [item=Wintermane spearman] [item=enchanting goblin] [item=grey slime] x4 [item=smoky quartz] x10 [item=picked-over bones] x40 Tribuo, I'm sending you: [item=grove sylvan filigree] [item=black wolf cape] [item=duskthicket bonepicker] [item=grey slime] x4 [item=smoky quartz] x10 [item=sublime peacock] x40 For whoever gets me, please don't send me a dragon, I sadly don't have much room to spare!
@Taillight and @Tribuo

You two wound up ninja'ing each other, so I'll send some stuff to both of you!

Tailight, I'm sending you:

Grove Sylvan Twist

Wintermane Spearman

Enchanting Goblin

Grey Slime x4

Smoky Quartz x10

Picked-Over Bones x40

Tribuo, I'm sending you:

Grove Sylvan Filigree

Black Wolf Cape

Duskthicket Bonepicker

Grey Slime x4

Smoky Quartz x10

Sublime Peacock x40

For whoever gets me, please don't send me a dragon, I sadly don't have much room to spare!
+1 hour FR time
Time to give out one more round of stuff before I go to bed :) @Solarfox123 [item= Mossy Cerdae] [item= Salve kamaitachi] [item= Scythe Kamaitachi] [item= Waterlogged Trunk] [item= Sicklemaw Gar] x99
Time to give out one more round of stuff before I go to bed :)

@Solarfox123

Mossy Cerdae Salve Kamaitachi Scythe Kamaitachi Waterlogged Trunk Sicklemaw Gar x99
zdkBiZa.png
@embershade97
Sending a couple of familiars you don't have :)

Edit: claiming means that i'm reserving this spot, so two people don't accidentally post at the same time and end up upsetting the game ^^
@embershade97
Sending a couple of familiars you don't have :)

Edit: claiming means that i'm reserving this spot, so two people don't accidentally post at the same time and end up upsetting the game ^^
IMG_3120.png
@jurobii What do you mean? (also you didn't actually ping me, but I follow the thread :P)
@jurobii What do you mean? (also you didn't actually ping me, but I follow the thread :P)
zdkBiZa.png
@jurobii Some familiars for your bestiary~ [item=amber gulper][item=centaur archer][item=coral basilisk][item=daydream puffer][item=king parda]
@jurobii Some familiars for your bestiary~

Amber Gulper Centaur Archer Coral Basilisk Daydream Puffer King Parda
AceNoc_2.png
Howdy, my name is Ace!
They/Them, He/Him

• Artist
• Old and Tired™
• Might take a bit to respond but pings and PMs are always welcome!
@AceZaslavsky I got you a good batch of slimes and goos as well as some battle stones I have myself found very useful. I hope you can use them and enjoy them. :D [item=reflect][item=scholar][item=green sludge][item=orange sludge][item=yellow sludge][item=green goo] A couple others but I can't remember exactly
@AceZaslavsky

I got you a good batch of slimes and goos as well as some battle stones I have myself found very useful. I hope you can use them and enjoy them. :D
Reflect Scholar Green Sludge Orange Sludge Yellow Sludge Green Goo
A couple others but I can't remember exactly
Welcome to Underworld
Tallow Candle Ghostly Aura Eliminate Sharpened Scythe Enchanted Candle
@IsraphelLescanzi an item from your wishlist [item=cleaver]
@IsraphelLescanzi an item from your wishlist

Cleaver
AmrWmHB.gif
@PoppyCrown *tosses pennies* Items. [img]http://flightrising.com/images/layout/icon_gems.png[/img] x50 [item=Blueband Duelist] [item=Deepmine Aardvark]
@PoppyCrown

*tosses pennies* Items.

icon_gems.png x50 Blueband Duelist Deepmine Aardvark
DRAGON ART SHOP
@NewYorkie [item=Berserker][item=Magical Might Fragment][item=Dark Might Fragment] [item=White Slime][item=Green Goo]x4[item=Green Sludge]x4 From your wishlist
@NewYorkie
Berserker Magical Might Fragment Dark Might Fragment
White Slime Green Goo x4 Green Sludge x4
From your wishlist
♦Accents
♦Dragons with art
♦Wishlist
♦Tumblr
tumblr_orfwbtKaQM1slrzwco8_r1_500.png
1 2 ... 567 568 569 570 571 ... 651 652