Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | OLD folks? (20s)
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
25. I need stuff like this in my life. Otherwise I'd lose my kid self. :>
25. I need stuff like this in my life. Otherwise I'd lose my kid self. :>
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
In my 30s, so if you're old, I'm decrepit.
In my 30s, so if you're old, I'm decrepit.
RXOnopg.gif
  • heath.
  • she/they.
  • gay pirate.
  • disabled.
I turned 26 on Tuesday. Part of the fun of this game is that you can be any age and find enjoyment. I like breeding and collecting, but don't care for roleplay. Other people may be the opposite, and this place has something for everyone, no matter their age!
I turned 26 on Tuesday. Part of the fun of this game is that you can be any age and find enjoyment. I like breeding and collecting, but don't care for roleplay. Other people may be the opposite, and this place has something for everyone, no matter their age!
30~ love games, love road trips, LOVE TACO BELL, (GO BAJA BLAST FREZZIE) love eating by the river, fishing, MINECRAFT, I'm just a child.
30~ love games, love road trips, LOVE TACO BELL, (GO BAJA BLAST FREZZIE) love eating by the river, fishing, MINECRAFT, I'm just a child.
fUUWM8s.png
SEEKING THIS DRAGON

@Geisterwolf

Sorrry T_T I do apologize if i offended anyone with my post. =((
@Geisterwolf

Sorrry T_T I do apologize if i offended anyone with my post. =((
@Natakiro

Im so glad that I was wrong about the age gap. really happy to know there are so many different people on here. <3
@Natakiro

Im so glad that I was wrong about the age gap. really happy to know there are so many different people on here. <3
@QuatreWin
It's cool, no worries.
@QuatreWin
It's cool, no worries.
Light-and-Shadow-Bonsai.png

pwned. (j/k i love ya)

pwned. (j/k i love ya)
@Calicougar

HEEYYY 4 and 7 are my two fav numbers!! <3
@Calicougar

HEEYYY 4 and 7 are my two fav numbers!! <3
@butcherbaby

aww man ive been wanting to play DnD but can never find a decent group or someone to DM so im normally stuck trying to DM if we do try to play.

@Ambrose Heyy! glad you and your SO can enjoy the site together thats lovely.

@Natakiro
You know I think maybe i was a bit scared of the forums but so glad im getting to meet all yall great folks on here. :)))

@CorvusIgnis

Im starting to notice!! Kind of glad i decided to make the post because im meeting loads of wonderful people. =)))
@butcherbaby

aww man ive been wanting to play DnD but can never find a decent group or someone to DM so im normally stuck trying to DM if we do try to play.

@Ambrose Heyy! glad you and your SO can enjoy the site together thats lovely.

@Natakiro
You know I think maybe i was a bit scared of the forums but so glad im getting to meet all yall great folks on here. :)))

@CorvusIgnis

Im starting to notice!! Kind of glad i decided to make the post because im meeting loads of wonderful people. =)))
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13