Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Halloween Gen Ones
1 2 3 4
@KiyukiDragon

You're welcome. Have fun. :)
If you do something cool with him, feel free to show off to me, I'm always curious.
@KiyukiDragon

You're welcome. Have fun. :)
If you do something cool with him, feel free to show off to me, I'm always curious.
@Nogfoggle

Eventually he'll gte lore XD what i don't know yet ><

but ill inform you ^^
@Nogfoggle

Eventually he'll gte lore XD what i don't know yet ><

but ill inform you ^^
sba5dKD.png
@Automedon

Glad he found a nice home, he's got such great potential.
Show me how he ends up if you'd like. :)
@Automedon

Glad he found a nice home, he's got such great potential.
Show me how he ends up if you'd like. :)
@Nogfoggle Will do^^ he's going to be one of my biggest projects this far.
@Nogfoggle Will do^^ he's going to be one of my biggest projects this far.
NR3lXlA.png
wolf_skull_by_nayuki910-d5dlzpz.gif
SKYLAR

-Art Shop
-Looking for WC Scrolls!
-Accent Shop
@Nogfoggle

Hello there! ^u^

This is my first time using the forum post but I am quite interested in your Female Halloween First Gen Nocturne:

Caribbean/Carrot/Ivory

I saw she was on the Auction House for 600 gems. Do you mind telling me how much in Flight Rising treasure she would be in your conversion rate? ^ ^

Thank you for your time and have a wonderful day/night~! ^u^ <3
@Nogfoggle

Hello there! ^u^

This is my first time using the forum post but I am quite interested in your Female Halloween First Gen Nocturne:

Caribbean/Carrot/Ivory

I saw she was on the Auction House for 600 gems. Do you mind telling me how much in Flight Rising treasure she would be in your conversion rate? ^ ^

Thank you for your time and have a wonderful day/night~! ^u^ <3
@icedawnfire

Hi there!
That would be 495k.
@icedawnfire

Hi there!
That would be 495k.
I would love your cobalt/orange/blue baby! I only have treasure, unfortunately. What would your treasure price be? You can send me a crossroads preemptively if you want.
I would love your cobalt/orange/blue baby! I only have treasure, unfortunately. What would your treasure price be? You can send me a crossroads preemptively if you want.
@Trinitite

Oh hey there! I didn't notice your post at first. That's fine, I'll go take him off the AH and set it up. :)
He has great potential for neat and interesting colour matches, I think. Do feel free to show him off if you do something with him!
@Trinitite

Oh hey there! I didn't notice your post at first. That's fine, I'll go take him off the AH and set it up. :)
He has great potential for neat and interesting colour matches, I think. Do feel free to show him off if you do something with him!
@Trinitite

The CR is still waiting for you.
@Trinitite

The CR is still waiting for you.
@icedawnfire

Did you want the Caribbean/Carrot/Ivory?
@icedawnfire

Did you want the Caribbean/Carrot/Ivory?
1 2 3 4