Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Translation help!
So... Does anyone one know how to write this line: "But I'm never born as anyone else but me" in "sophisticated" Simplified Chinese? It's for a poem/song thingy. I mean sophisticated as in using all of them big fancy words, because I don't know too many and the rest of the words are like that.

Here is the stanza that it is part of:
I am reborn, I am reset.
Reality warping over and about,
Again and again,
But I'm never born as anyone else but me.
Wo chóngsheng, wo chóng zhì.
Xiànshí niuqu guòlái,
yicì yòu yicì,
???

I had to put the Chinese in messed-up Pinyin because... FL doesn't have that language option //shrugs//

Thanks!
So... Does anyone one know how to write this line: "But I'm never born as anyone else but me" in "sophisticated" Simplified Chinese? It's for a poem/song thingy. I mean sophisticated as in using all of them big fancy words, because I don't know too many and the rest of the words are like that.

Here is the stanza that it is part of:
I am reborn, I am reset.
Reality warping over and about,
Again and again,
But I'm never born as anyone else but me.
Wo chóngsheng, wo chóng zhì.
Xiànshí niuqu guòlái,
yicì yòu yicì,
???

I had to put the Chinese in messed-up Pinyin because... FL doesn't have that language option //shrugs//

Thanks!
Cin's Accents (WIP)
Hello @Rykoru! Please do not bump threads outside of the designated sales forums. It's not allowed under the Forum Code of Conduct.
Hello @Rykoru! Please do not bump threads outside of the designated sales forums. It's not allowed under the Forum Code of Conduct.
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
@JCStitches Thank you! I haven't been on for a while so I forgot... >//////< (Kinda embarrasing)
@JCStitches Thank you! I haven't been on for a while so I forgot... >//////< (Kinda embarrasing)
Cin's Accents (WIP)