Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Okay, this is happening
1 2 3
So you-know-who won the election.....

This kind of scares me, while I don't even live in the US. I live in Europe, but know well-enough that we're going to see changes here because of that-guy-there.

In fact: I think there are going to be a LOT of conflicts because of this.

To anyone who's negatively affected by this: try to find peaceful solutions rather than violent ones. I feel like you-know-who wants people to act out against him and his.... ehh.... way of leading the state (if he even does that), and no-one should want to play along with that guy.

Now, I'm only going by the limited knowlege I have of that guy and the american state, so I only know the tip of the iceberg of things, but stay strong, don't let him mess with you and please try to find peaceful solutions to problems that may arise!

Also, elect a diffrend person as president in 4 years, I think that'd be a good idea.
So you-know-who won the election.....

This kind of scares me, while I don't even live in the US. I live in Europe, but know well-enough that we're going to see changes here because of that-guy-there.

In fact: I think there are going to be a LOT of conflicts because of this.

To anyone who's negatively affected by this: try to find peaceful solutions rather than violent ones. I feel like you-know-who wants people to act out against him and his.... ehh.... way of leading the state (if he even does that), and no-one should want to play along with that guy.

Now, I'm only going by the limited knowlege I have of that guy and the american state, so I only know the tip of the iceberg of things, but stay strong, don't let him mess with you and please try to find peaceful solutions to problems that may arise!

Also, elect a diffrend person as president in 4 years, I think that'd be a good idea.
Free lore thread
35EJj0x.png
Kindryte
"Just here to collect silly little dragons in my silly little lair"
Imagine highlighting a forum signature.

Permas are both in my lair and hibden
I'm gay. My wife and I are out publicly. With the Republicans controlling the Senate, the House, and the Supreme Court (basically every branch of government that votes/passes our laws), there's a good chance they'll overturn the law that allowed gay couples to get married.

In short... I'm terrified, I've been crying all morning... and I'm scared to go in to work today.
I'm gay. My wife and I are out publicly. With the Republicans controlling the Senate, the House, and the Supreme Court (basically every branch of government that votes/passes our laws), there's a good chance they'll overturn the law that allowed gay couples to get married.

In short... I'm terrified, I've been crying all morning... and I'm scared to go in to work today.
25851644.png Barbarian Warlord
Ruthless
Calculating
26794630.png Scholar
Clan Leader
Focused
God. I'm a teenage white cis straight female, an I legitimately just started crying. I feel sick... My best friend in the world is gay. What for this mean for her? I refuse to call him my president. I'm crying... Why did this happen? Minorities, LGBTQ+, women such as myself... I'm so sorry. I don't know what went wrong. My hands won't stop shaking. God/whatever you believe in help us all
God. I'm a teenage white cis straight female, an I legitimately just started crying. I feel sick... My best friend in the world is gay. What for this mean for her? I refuse to call him my president. I'm crying... Why did this happen? Minorities, LGBTQ+, women such as myself... I'm so sorry. I don't know what went wrong. My hands won't stop shaking. God/whatever you believe in help us all
60eldD0.gif
I occasionally don't get pings because of misspellings. My username is SLP (lowercase), three zeroes, and a one. You can copy and paste it if you're not sure you have it right.
If you want to talk about something troubling you, my PM box is open to everyone! Feel free to reach out whenever, and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. I'll keep what you say a secret, if you want. It's my pleasure to help out everyone I can!
xKBtilj.gif
Wait. This is a joke, right?

What.

What.

This is actually happening.
He's our president
What?
I honestly didn't expect him to win?
Oh boy this scares me...
Wait. This is a joke, right?

What.

What.

This is actually happening.
He's our president
What?
I honestly didn't expect him to win?
Oh boy this scares me...
Petition to start calling him Yuo-Know-Who and He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named.

On a more serious note, as someone from a country very influenced by the USA, I'm pretty scared too. D:

On a more serious note, as someone from a country very influenced by the USA, I'm pretty scared too. D:
2947.png Hiro
| Brazil | FR +4
Sornieth's #2 Seeker Orb connoisseur & collector
-> please ping me!
4e8c4d35dbfc48545837857d8907144346ebb180.gif
f261d312d3350311525c3447854e87c7d0c3b5ec.gif
tfw ur so racist you sink the ship ur on just to kill another passenger. oops!
tfw ur so racist you sink the ship ur on just to kill another passenger. oops!
Given that stock futures are already auto-closed because they dropped too hard and too fast I'm pretty sure we're heading into the next recession. So good for my job security as I work in oil and petroleum. Bad for everything in general as well recession.

Also I won't apologize for the people that did vote Trump. I'm not responsible for the stupidity of humanity.

We'll suck it up and survive these 4 years.

@CyrinaLuna

The US Government can overturn federal laws but if you live in a state with legal gay marriage the changing of a federal law won't affect your state law. Its why a certain smoked herb is legal in some states but still illegal on the federal level.

@slp0001

What went wrong is that the people who were polling so hard for Hilary that she was up thought they had it in the bag so they didn't go to vote. Because like most people, they can't see the forest for the trees.
Given that stock futures are already auto-closed because they dropped too hard and too fast I'm pretty sure we're heading into the next recession. So good for my job security as I work in oil and petroleum. Bad for everything in general as well recession.

Also I won't apologize for the people that did vote Trump. I'm not responsible for the stupidity of humanity.

We'll suck it up and survive these 4 years.

@CyrinaLuna

The US Government can overturn federal laws but if you live in a state with legal gay marriage the changing of a federal law won't affect your state law. Its why a certain smoked herb is legal in some states but still illegal on the federal level.

@slp0001

What went wrong is that the people who were polling so hard for Hilary that she was up thought they had it in the bag so they didn't go to vote. Because like most people, they can't see the forest for the trees.
[quote name="Hiros" date=2016-11-09 03:38:15] Petition to start calling him Yuo-Know-Who and He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named. [/quote] I second this. I'm so upset and nervous right now. I have been up since 3 just shaking and telling myself, that this cant be real. It just, cant.
Hiros wrote on 2016-11-09:

I second this.

I'm so upset and nervous right now. I have been up since 3 just shaking and telling myself, that this cant be real. It just, cant.
yY3vbYF.pngaabzEU9i1.pnge2wlrBb.pngfwf0oTL.pnglF3Hy2Z.pngqBNWrht.pngTJdobYa.pnguJuXpVk.pngHxJ7se6.pnguzVzjjZ.pngnxZGTXG.pngZaKiBAO.pngQoMzhWb.pngXGtgfcm.pngaabuttonmash.pngaa yY3vbYF.png
yAczqIT.png
I am a Mentally Ill, Trans, Pansexual, white boy. I know so many people who this affects worse than me. I know so many POC who are GENUINLY scared for their lives, worse than I am.

I am barely able to afford food, and I'm afraid for those who live on food stamps or unimployment money to get by. With this DEVIL in office, I'm afraid for those who CAN'T work, or who just lost their jobs, or those who are working two, three, FOUR jobs just to survive.

I'm scared for the immagrants, legal or otherwise, I'm scared for the LGBTQA+ (A does not stand for Ally) people, I'm scared for the blacks, the muslims, the latinos, anyone one of color.

I'm scared that this might end up hurting not only AMERICA, but other countries as well.

I'm afraid we might ACTUALLY go into WWIII.

I am afraid of Donald Trump.

To those who thought It might be funny to vote for "Harambe" or "Marijuana" (ACTUAL THINGS PEOPLE VOTED FOR)
I hope you are proud of yourselves. I hope you realize that you just elected one of the SCARIEST PEOPLE in our TIME into OFFICE, with republican majority in almost every branch of government.
Your vote counted, and you threw it away for what. For a laugh? Did you think that your vote didn't matter?
You are worse than Trump supporters, just because you threw away your vote for the sake of being FUNNY.

To those who voted Hillary, or wanted to vote but couldn't, for any reason:
You are stronger than Trump. You are a MILLION times better. You tried you hardest, and that counts as something. You may have lost today, but DON'T give up. There are many more battles to fight, and if we want to win, we need EVERYONE.
Don't let Trump take ANYTHING from you without a fight! Refuse to give ANYTHING up!
I am a Mentally Ill, Trans, Pansexual, white boy. I know so many people who this affects worse than me. I know so many POC who are GENUINLY scared for their lives, worse than I am.

I am barely able to afford food, and I'm afraid for those who live on food stamps or unimployment money to get by. With this DEVIL in office, I'm afraid for those who CAN'T work, or who just lost their jobs, or those who are working two, three, FOUR jobs just to survive.

I'm scared for the immagrants, legal or otherwise, I'm scared for the LGBTQA+ (A does not stand for Ally) people, I'm scared for the blacks, the muslims, the latinos, anyone one of color.

I'm scared that this might end up hurting not only AMERICA, but other countries as well.

I'm afraid we might ACTUALLY go into WWIII.

I am afraid of Donald Trump.

To those who thought It might be funny to vote for "Harambe" or "Marijuana" (ACTUAL THINGS PEOPLE VOTED FOR)
I hope you are proud of yourselves. I hope you realize that you just elected one of the SCARIEST PEOPLE in our TIME into OFFICE, with republican majority in almost every branch of government.
Your vote counted, and you threw it away for what. For a laugh? Did you think that your vote didn't matter?
You are worse than Trump supporters, just because you threw away your vote for the sake of being FUNNY.

To those who voted Hillary, or wanted to vote but couldn't, for any reason:
You are stronger than Trump. You are a MILLION times better. You tried you hardest, and that counts as something. You may have lost today, but DON'T give up. There are many more battles to fight, and if we want to win, we need EVERYONE.
Don't let Trump take ANYTHING from you without a fight! Refuse to give ANYTHING up!
Wanna guess the ending if it ever does?
I swear to God that all I ever wanted was
A little bit of everything all of the time.
A bit of everything, all of the time.
Apathy's a tragedy, and boredom is a crime.
I'm finished playing, and I'm staying inside.
xxxx
YmkjgGR.gif
xxxx
x
it/its | adult | +3 FR time
We were here praying that Hurricane Matthew would not destroy Florida. Little did we know, IT WAS TRYING TO SAVE US.
We were here praying that Hurricane Matthew would not destroy Florida. Little did we know, IT WAS TRYING TO SAVE US.
nature8.png x Iron Belt Buckle Current
Count:
Buckles
xx xxxxxxxxxxxxx treasure.png
^My Goals!^
fc4zvun.png
rI18gRz.png
mlHpBMC.png
o4KdtaP.png
VjdktqS.png
Sorrowspark#0101
1 2 3