Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Okay, this is happening
1 2 3
I'm American, but currently living in Japan... I'm terrified for what this will mean for my birth country and horrified that you-know-who won; I can't go move back to America for 4 years now. It breaks my heart that that many people voted for someone who blatantly lies, picks fights like a 5 year old, says/treats women so terribly, feeds fear about Muslims, and how he treats other ethnicity.

To lighten the mood I've been reminding myself that:
A) His hair and tower are easily identified horcruxes
B) We are the first nation to elect an Oompa loompa as president
C)In Japanese there is no 'L' instead the letter 'R' takes "L"s place. So it means I have to spend the day listening to my very serious Japanese Boss and co-workers tell/ask me about Election Day. Go ahead say eLection with an "R" in place of the "L". The meaning changes quite a bit and you can't laugh in their face because that would be mean, it's not their first language, and if you laugh at their English they might give up on it forever which would make your life sooo much harder
I'm American, but currently living in Japan... I'm terrified for what this will mean for my birth country and horrified that you-know-who won; I can't go move back to America for 4 years now. It breaks my heart that that many people voted for someone who blatantly lies, picks fights like a 5 year old, says/treats women so terribly, feeds fear about Muslims, and how he treats other ethnicity.

To lighten the mood I've been reminding myself that:
A) His hair and tower are easily identified horcruxes
B) We are the first nation to elect an Oompa loompa as president
C)In Japanese there is no 'L' instead the letter 'R' takes "L"s place. So it means I have to spend the day listening to my very serious Japanese Boss and co-workers tell/ask me about Election Day. Go ahead say eLection with an "R" in place of the "L". The meaning changes quite a bit and you can't laugh in their face because that would be mean, it's not their first language, and if you laugh at their English they might give up on it forever which would make your life sooo much harder
sigFR.png
Anyone else remember he-who-must-not-be-named saying this election was rigged? Well look at that, it's the first time he told the truth. He just didn't imply the correct person doing the rigging.
Anyone else remember he-who-must-not-be-named saying this election was rigged? Well look at that, it's the first time he told the truth. He just didn't imply the correct person doing the rigging.
sigFR.png
[quote name="DarknessReborn" date=2016-11-09 03:54:41] We were here praying that Hurricane Matthew would not destroy Florida. Little did we know, IT WAS [b][u][i]TRYING TO SAVE US. [/quote]
DarknessReborn wrote on 2016-11-09:
We were here praying that Hurricane Matthew would not destroy Florida. Little did we know, IT WAS TRYING TO SAVE US.
I'm not afraid of Trump, I'm afraid because there are apparently millions of people who share his views.

First, I have to say that I'm not from America, I'm an European too. But, this morning when I arrived to my university I was shocked by number of people of are actually ******* happy because he won. It's saddening, devastating to see all those hidden fascists crawling out from their holes. Holy crap, it's 21st century, why do people still passionately despise other people just because they're a bit different? Will humanity ever learn from its mistakes?!

What hurts the most is-I'm a Slav (so take away all your 'all white people this, all white people that' bulls*it because that's racism too), we already suffered a lot because of Hitler and now my own people are embracing the similar, clinically insane, hateful figure?! It's disgusting.

Sorry for the rant, I have to went. I'm just disappointed in everything.

EDIT: @DarknessReborn You made my day.

I'm not afraid of Trump, I'm afraid because there are apparently millions of people who share his views.

First, I have to say that I'm not from America, I'm an European too. But, this morning when I arrived to my university I was shocked by number of people of are actually ******* happy because he won. It's saddening, devastating to see all those hidden fascists crawling out from their holes. Holy crap, it's 21st century, why do people still passionately despise other people just because they're a bit different? Will humanity ever learn from its mistakes?!

What hurts the most is-I'm a Slav (so take away all your 'all white people this, all white people that' bulls*it because that's racism too), we already suffered a lot because of Hitler and now my own people are embracing the similar, clinically insane, hateful figure?! It's disgusting.

Sorry for the rant, I have to went. I'm just disappointed in everything.

EDIT: @DarknessReborn You made my day.

I live in one of the most Republican states. People are going to talk about how he won, but my friend and I are going to cry (I'm bi/questioning, she's questioning/Cis). Legitimately. I'm in 2 classes where we talk about politics.
I live in one of the most Republican states. People are going to talk about how he won, but my friend and I are going to cry (I'm bi/questioning, she's questioning/Cis). Legitimately. I'm in 2 classes where we talk about politics.
I'm so sorry for everyone living in the US right now. Man, I'm sorry for everyone in the world at that point. I might be overreacting, but this is such a big deal for everyone.
Seriously, a dead gorilla would have been a better choice.

Remember there is a ton of splendid countries nearby : Mexico, for example, is always sunny and nice.

I'm so sorry for everyone living in the US right now. Man, I'm sorry for everyone in the world at that point. I might be overreacting, but this is such a big deal for everyone.
Seriously, a dead gorilla would have been a better choice.

Remember there is a ton of splendid countries nearby : Mexico, for example, is always sunny and nice.

OQwOmsS.png
I just realized how easily google could rig the elections. We all google us pres election 2016 and read that same thing, imagine of it was wrong. Just a thought
I just realized how easily google could rig the elections. We all google us pres election 2016 and read that same thing, imagine of it was wrong. Just a thought
I'm so ******* scared, I legit thought Clinton was going to win... are people actually that stupid to let that idiot win?
I'm so ******* scared, I legit thought Clinton was going to win... are people actually that stupid to let that idiot win?
I can't even believe it. I'm just laughing, I can't stop.

No matter who won, I was going to sit back and laugh.

But we've never had a representative from the orange community before.
I can't even believe it. I'm just laughing, I can't stop.

No matter who won, I was going to sit back and laugh.

But we've never had a representative from the orange community before.
ywH3Spj.png
I'm scared and confused. how did this happen?? I really thought he would lose
I'm in shock
I'm scared and confused. how did this happen?? I really thought he would lose
I'm in shock
tumblr_inline_ohdr84Jik91r7nop7_500.gif
1 2 3