Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | [New Breed] Foo Dog Dragons
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 46 47
I do like foo dogs too. I like their curly mane :)
I do like foo dogs too. I like their curly mane :)
hdUkGga.png SkdP4dm.pngQWVLgKo.png
[quote name="mooncatcher333" date=2016-10-31 15:39:24] Great idea! Even though imperials represent Chinese dragons, Chinese dragos DO NOT HAVE WINGS so a little culture on that breed would be nice! [/quote] The Porto-imps didn't have wings; wings were added because the administration decided all breeds need four limbs, wings and a tail for the apparel system
mooncatcher333 wrote on 2016-10-31:
Great idea! Even though imperials represent Chinese dragons, Chinese dragos DO NOT HAVE WINGS so a little culture on that breed would be nice!

The Porto-imps didn't have wings; wings were added because the administration decided all breeds need four limbs, wings and a tail for the apparel system
3DS Friend Code: 5300-9941-4980
#UnnamedIsValid .:. Nature Sales Thread .:. Strider Subspecies
I think I've commented this already but I LOVE THIS
I think I've commented this already but I LOVE THIS
Pale Pink Rose
+2 hours, she/her :)
there is no 'r' in my user!
accent shop
wishlist
ISO aug 26 2023 hatches
I didn't know how much I needed this, they look so cool and cute!! I really hope something like this is actually implemented into the game. Support!
I didn't know how much I needed this, they look so cool and cute!! I really hope something like this is actually implemented into the game. Support!
OH MY I LOVE THE IDEA
OH MY I LOVE THE IDEA
Please let this become reality! These chubby little babies would make great permababies!
Please let this become reality! These chubby little babies would make great permababies!
Hey all - Just a head's up: A number of posts have been removed from this thread in accordance with the update to our [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=wiki&article=62][b]Suggestions Forum Policy[/b][/url]: [quote][b]The Suggestions Forum is a discussion forum, not a petition forum. Replies may not have ONLY the following in them:[/b] [LIST] [*]“Support” [*]“No support” [*]Quoting another post [*]Quoting another post with ONLY “support/no support” [/LIST][/quote] [br]The admin implement suggestions based on how they fit within the design philosophy of the game and not by voting, popularity, or lack thereof. Thank you!
Hey all -

Just a head's up: A number of posts have been removed from this thread in accordance with the update to our Suggestions Forum Policy:

Quote:
The Suggestions Forum is a discussion forum, not a petition forum. Replies may not have ONLY the following in them:
  • “Support”
  • “No support”
  • Quoting another post
  • Quoting another post with ONLY “support/no support”

The admin implement suggestions based on how they fit within the design philosophy of the game and not by voting, popularity, or lack thereof.

Thank you!
Support! I'd love to have a couple of these in my lair, I like the idea of them having something they protect like a pearlcatcher.
Support! I'd love to have a couple of these in my lair, I like the idea of them having something they protect like a pearlcatcher.
CedVBCC.png

She/Her | Capricorn | FR +3
Ice Flight | Formerly NeonPegasus17
These are gorgeous! I definitely support.
If we can have Bogsneaks which resemble goannas and Tundras which resemble some sort of furry bear/dog creature, I see no reason why we can't have a dragon resembling Foo Dogs! *u*
These are gorgeous! I definitely support.
If we can have Bogsneaks which resemble goannas and Tundras which resemble some sort of furry bear/dog creature, I see no reason why we can't have a dragon resembling Foo Dogs! *u*
Support 100%!
Support 100%!
_LovelyComputerVirus
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 46 47