Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | • Keller's ART CELLAR [CLOSED] •
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
ahh hopefully i made it in time!

COMMISSION
@Kellerlache
Name: barabear
ID: 11853
Style: Timed Slot (5 hours)
Payment: Treasure if still available, gems if not! 4,945k treasure or 6201g
Reference: A couple shot with these two! http://sta.sh/2abmyz64pxc Personality is in their references (the first two sheets!)
Other Info: You're free to choose any outfit you'd like for them! The only thing is that if you can draw something grossly pda it'd be great! (bear hugs, kissing, resting their head on each other, etc)
ahh hopefully i made it in time!

COMMISSION
@Kellerlache
Name: barabear
ID: 11853
Style: Timed Slot (5 hours)
Payment: Treasure if still available, gems if not! 4,945k treasure or 6201g
Reference: A couple shot with these two! http://sta.sh/2abmyz64pxc Personality is in their references (the first two sheets!)
Other Info: You're free to choose any outfit you'd like for them! The only thing is that if you can draw something grossly pda it'd be great! (bear hugs, kissing, resting their head on each other, etc)
@Kellerlache Are there any gem or treasure slots open?
I'd love to get a timed slot for 5 or 6 hours.
@Kellerlache Are there any gem or treasure slots open?
I'd love to get a timed slot for 5 or 6 hours.
Oh, cool! <3

COMMISSION

@Kellerlache

Name: Chardano
ID: 191059
Style: Timed Slot for five hours, please :3
Payment: USD
Reference: This girl and this guy studying together in a library/room that has a middle eastern & fantasy feel on it. Bonus points if you can include a starry sky from a window.
Other Info: *Clears throat* Prepare for an info dump!

The general thing with these characters is that they are friends and students of the same teacher. Magic, arcane lore and the generic fantasy stuff like that. The girl has a crush on the guy who is unaware of that, ect.
So I thought it'd be great to have an image where the two are just sitting and reading/writing together and the girl is just staring at the guy who is sleeping or really focused or something. The setting is based on middle east so for the feel of the place could be something like the image from this page. It doesn't have to be anywhere near that detailed, though. Just the atmosphere. You can also make the room really dark and add some candles if you like. I'd love it if you could do a window with some stars in the background. Heck, it can be the whole background if you'd like to focus on the characters.
Since the guy doesn't have a coloured reference; really pale skin/hair and pink eyes (albino) and clothes with light colours (yellow, white, light red). He also has a necklace with big black beads since it's kind of hard to tell from the ref.

...Okay, I think that was it. I hope you manage to understand something from my ramblings ^^'
Oh, cool! <3

COMMISSION

@Kellerlache

Name: Chardano
ID: 191059
Style: Timed Slot for five hours, please :3
Payment: USD
Reference: This girl and this guy studying together in a library/room that has a middle eastern & fantasy feel on it. Bonus points if you can include a starry sky from a window.
Other Info: *Clears throat* Prepare for an info dump!

The general thing with these characters is that they are friends and students of the same teacher. Magic, arcane lore and the generic fantasy stuff like that. The girl has a crush on the guy who is unaware of that, ect.
So I thought it'd be great to have an image where the two are just sitting and reading/writing together and the girl is just staring at the guy who is sleeping or really focused or something. The setting is based on middle east so for the feel of the place could be something like the image from this page. It doesn't have to be anywhere near that detailed, though. Just the atmosphere. You can also make the room really dark and add some candles if you like. I'd love it if you could do a window with some stars in the background. Heck, it can be the whole background if you'd like to focus on the characters.
Since the guy doesn't have a coloured reference; really pale skin/hair and pink eyes (albino) and clothes with light colours (yellow, white, light red). He also has a necklace with big black beads since it's kind of hard to tell from the ref.

...Okay, I think that was it. I hope you manage to understand something from my ramblings ^^'
zy8HEZC.gif
@lackingsanity fullbody would be around 3~5h depending on complexity (1h = 1060G)

@DAG22 You've been quick enough I can put you down for a treasure slot - please update your post with the order form <3.

@Yoda I'll be looking forward to it :3!

@BaraBear DAG22 was a bit quicker for treasure, but the gem slot would be free if that's ok! It's only 4770G btw :).

@WhiteMantis the G/T slots are filled, only USD is perma-open. I can put you on the wait list though.
@lackingsanity fullbody would be around 3~5h depending on complexity (1h = 1060G)

@DAG22 You've been quick enough I can put you down for a treasure slot - please update your post with the order form <3.

@Yoda I'll be looking forward to it :3!

@BaraBear DAG22 was a bit quicker for treasure, but the gem slot would be free if that's ok! It's only 4770G btw :).

@WhiteMantis the G/T slots are filled, only USD is perma-open. I can put you on the wait list though.
61zFGNt.pngmxuWRDL.png
@Kellerlache Aww man, haha, I have no luck with slots. But I would love to be put on the waitlist! Either T or G, whichever opens first!

Thank you very much!
@Kellerlache Aww man, haha, I have no luck with slots. But I would love to be put on the waitlist! Either T or G, whichever opens first!

Thank you very much!
ahh okay! i'll send it right now!
ahh okay! i'll send it right now!
@kellerlache I updated my post but it's most doubts than refs, sorry ;; I am an indecisive person and since I probably won't have enough to commission you again in a while (but I will come back whenever I have a chance!) I would like to ask, get doubts cleared and then decide, thanks!
@kellerlache I updated my post but it's most doubts than refs, sorry ;; I am an indecisive person and since I probably won't have enough to commission you again in a while (but I will come back whenever I have a chance!) I would like to ask, get doubts cleared and then decide, thanks!
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
Open commissions & portfolio
Remember to drink water and rest!
FR Adopt shop (All breeds available!)
@Lamentations @Chardano @Exeidur @HollowedAngel777 @BaraBear @Lome @cloudnine @DAG22

Since there has been some confusion (which is entirely my fault and I'm terribly sorry!), I decided to ping all the current customers.
All of you will get the discounted price (the red one), the ones who have paid (in full) already paid the right amount for all the others I'll leave the information in the first post so there will be no confusion later on.
For everyone who hasn't paid (in full or half) please do so in the next few days <3 there is no rush though.

Sorry that I caused confusion OTL
I was overwhelmed with the nice feedback and didn't check if I updated everything correctly.
@Lamentations @Chardano @Exeidur @HollowedAngel777 @BaraBear @Lome @cloudnine @DAG22

Since there has been some confusion (which is entirely my fault and I'm terribly sorry!), I decided to ping all the current customers.
All of you will get the discounted price (the red one), the ones who have paid (in full) already paid the right amount for all the others I'll leave the information in the first post so there will be no confusion later on.
For everyone who hasn't paid (in full or half) please do so in the next few days <3 there is no rush though.

Sorry that I caused confusion OTL
I was overwhelmed with the nice feedback and didn't check if I updated everything correctly.
61zFGNt.pngmxuWRDL.png
Hello friends I've been pretty sick so new slots will be opened on the 1st November!
Hello friends I've been pretty sick so new slots will be opened on the 1st November!
61zFGNt.pngmxuWRDL.png
@Chardano @BaraBear @HollowedAngel777 @Exeidur @DAG22

Hello my unlucky few!
As you might have noticed I'm slow again which I'm terribly ashamed of, I did some rearranging so I can assure you now, that most of the commissioned pieces will roll out this week and receive some extra love (=time).

Please bear with me a little bit longer u_u!
@Chardano @BaraBear @HollowedAngel777 @Exeidur @DAG22

Hello my unlucky few!
As you might have noticed I'm slow again which I'm terribly ashamed of, I did some rearranging so I can assure you now, that most of the commissioned pieces will roll out this week and receive some extra love (=time).

Please bear with me a little bit longer u_u!
61zFGNt.pngmxuWRDL.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10