Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | • Keller's Sketch Corner •
1 2 3 4 5
@Kellerlache

Well, it's good to have you back! I'm looking forward to seeing more of your works again :D
@Kellerlache

Well, it's good to have you back! I'm looking forward to seeing more of your works again :D
30 minute warm-up's (and examples for MB) [img]http://i.imgur.com/kwQqtDR.png[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/TH9L1gV.png[/img] I'm obsessed with the runes gene…
30 minute warm-up's (and examples for MB)

kwQqtDR.png

TH9L1gV.png

I'm obsessed with the runes gene…
61zFGNt.pngmxuWRDL.png
@Kellerlache

IT BEAUTIFUL
@Kellerlache

IT BEAUTIFUL
Frankenstein3.jpg
@Kellerlache

Awesome work! I love your style :3
@Kellerlache

Awesome work! I love your style :3
zy8HEZC.gif
Finally working on commissions again <3 slowly but steadily. For my dearest cloud: [img]http://i.imgur.com/opZ02oX.png[/img] And a secret (spooky) santa for Cipheres: [img]http://i.imgur.com/4lQ8gUq.png[/img] The version where I forgot all the markings and stuff… but I kinda like it better that way u_u".
Finally working on commissions again <3 slowly but steadily.

For my dearest cloud:
opZ02oX.png

And a secret (spooky) santa for Cipheres:
4lQ8gUq.png

The version where I forgot all the markings and stuff… but I kinda like it better that way u_u".
61zFGNt.pngmxuWRDL.png
@Kellerlache

Oooh, they look very nice! I can't wait to see more :D Well, I can, but I'm excited for more (especially my own commission, ehehe).
@Kellerlache

Oooh, they look very nice! I can't wait to see more :D Well, I can, but I'm excited for more (especially my own commission, ehehe).
@Exeidur Good you can wait since I'm the slowest person ever (with the worst time management) otl. Decided to put some extra time into the outstanding commissions to make up for the delay <3.

On the plus side I feel slightly more confident painting lately :D.
@Exeidur Good you can wait since I'm the slowest person ever (with the worst time management) otl. Decided to put some extra time into the outstanding commissions to make up for the delay <3.

On the plus side I feel slightly more confident painting lately :D.
61zFGNt.pngmxuWRDL.png
@Kellerlache

Haha, no worries about that. I'm pretty patient when commissions are concerned, since I'm very slow with them myself O^O And it's good that you feel more confident with it! Your works are always really nice, so you should feel good about it ^^ I always enjoy seeing your art updates on here :)
@Kellerlache

Haha, no worries about that. I'm pretty patient when commissions are concerned, since I'm very slow with them myself O^O And it's good that you feel more confident with it! Your works are always really nice, so you should feel good about it ^^ I always enjoy seeing your art updates on here :)
@Exeidur
*slow artists high five*
That's so nice of you <3 honestly though I came for the dragons and kinda stayed for the (art)community here, so much positivity!

…and before I forget again:

@OracleOreo00 THANKS

@Chardano Thank you! Much appreciated <3
@Exeidur
*slow artists high five*
That's so nice of you <3 honestly though I came for the dragons and kinda stayed for the (art)community here, so much positivity!

…and before I forget again:

@OracleOreo00 THANKS

@Chardano Thank you! Much appreciated <3
61zFGNt.pngmxuWRDL.png
@Kellerlache

Haha, I initially came for a laugh, really. My friend really liked the game and I thought I'd try it out. Now I'm really liking gen1s, UM accents, and art. There are some amazing artists on here in many different styles, so that's really awesome :D I'm glad you're liking the community here as well ^^
@Kellerlache

Haha, I initially came for a laugh, really. My friend really liked the game and I thought I'd try it out. Now I'm really liking gen1s, UM accents, and art. There are some amazing artists on here in many different styles, so that's really awesome :D I'm glad you're liking the community here as well ^^
1 2 3 4 5