Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Water DOM] Team Aqua Raffle CLOSED!
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 ... 121 122
@Flaeyr

Three Lvl 8's coming your way!
@Flaeyr

Three Lvl 8's coming your way!
xcRmvRB.png
@Starkindler76 EY LOOK I PINGED RIGHT THIS TIME

16 level 6s coming your way for tix/treasure! Think just two have shimmer bonus this time.
@Starkindler76 EY LOOK I PINGED RIGHT THIS TIME

16 level 6s coming your way for tix/treasure! Think just two have shimmer bonus this time.
CRrA7uh.png DMnq5qM.png
@Chonklatime

Sounds good! :D I look forward to them! <33
@Chonklatime

Sounds good! :D I look forward to them! <33
IF HubOOF Hub
A free bump for Water!
A free bump for Water!
MyfNmKq.png
Keep those bad photoshop Deity/Pokemon pics coming! [img]http://i.imgur.com/rHiAZrK.png[/img] Here's the Tidle!
Keep those bad photoshop Deity/Pokemon pics coming!

rHiAZrK.png

Here's the Tidle!

5HpQQtC.pngv0bd3FH.pngnAoSSfC.png
Question: with the fodder prices rising, will the raffle payouts too? (at least a little?)
Question: with the fodder prices rising, will the raffle payouts too? (at least a little?)
@VicteryRain I have 25 level 7 dragons i just want raffle tickets for can i send them to you and this is my first time entering one of these do i need to do anything else
i got it taken care of
@VicteryRain I have 25 level 7 dragons i just want raffle tickets for can i send them to you and this is my first time entering one of these do i need to do anything else
i got it taken care of
I'm online for an hour before I go to bed! Send me your dragons!
I'm online for an hour before I go to bed! Send me your dragons!
Na5WGHa.png
@tigressRising I sent a message to VicteryRain but she is busy could you take my dragons for the raffle just tickets
@tigressRising I sent a message to VicteryRain but she is busy could you take my dragons for the raffle just tickets
@AwakenedSpirit Sure! If you just want raffle tickets, you can send in your dragons through a one-way CR for triple the tickets!
@AwakenedSpirit Sure! If you just want raffle tickets, you can send in your dragons through a one-way CR for triple the tickets!
Na5WGHa.png
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 ... 121 122