Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Patron Deity Nicknames?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
Before I departed my beloved Arcane flight for icier pastures, I infected several members with calling the Arcanist 'Cuddles', on account of his many arms.

I also routinely refer to my new patron as Lord Fuzzboots. *shifty look* ... What?
Before I departed my beloved Arcane flight for icier pastures, I infected several members with calling the Arcanist 'Cuddles', on account of his many arms.

I also routinely refer to my new patron as Lord Fuzzboots. *shifty look* ... What?
DQ9DP8W.png
@rbb

aha whups. Typo central. Comes with having a deluge of names (I honestly didn't expect there to be so many! I've been gathering them from Tumblr too.), thanks for pointing it out! (Also for the picture of the Tideloaf pft)

Oh goodness, I wonder how well the deities would take their nicknames? Especially the silly ones.

ahh but thanks everyone for the help and input! So many names!
@rbb

aha whups. Typo central. Comes with having a deluge of names (I honestly didn't expect there to be so many! I've been gathering them from Tumblr too.), thanks for pointing it out! (Also for the picture of the Tideloaf pft)

Oh goodness, I wonder how well the deities would take their nicknames? Especially the silly ones.

ahh but thanks everyone for the help and input! So many names!
0lxtP1J.png
@Azure

Oh, good! I was beginning to feel kind of bad for the Icewarden, having so few nicknames (Maybe ice flight just knows better than to tease their patron god, no matter how fluffy his legs may be.)

('Cuddles' though I never would have picked that)
@Azure

Oh, good! I was beginning to feel kind of bad for the Icewarden, having so few nicknames (Maybe ice flight just knows better than to tease their patron god, no matter how fluffy his legs may be.)

('Cuddles' though I never would have picked that)
0lxtP1J.png
I just usually call him Daddy Arcanist.
I just usually call him Daddy Arcanist.
Pard-ra? Par-dra? I sound like a Thundercats character. Click please? .gif.gif
Plaguebringer is sometimes referred to as 'Broodmother'
Plaguebringer is sometimes referred to as 'Broodmother'
make_mother_proud_by_duinimrais-d85f1js.gif
Mama Nurgle makes me giggle
Mama Nurgle makes me giggle
plague_banner.png
My Lightning friend used “His awesome head-crest” for the Stormcatcher
For the lightbringer, I saw "Lady of Light" be used around, it has be mentioned but seems you forgot to add lol
My Lightning friend used “His awesome head-crest” for the Stormcatcher
For the lightbringer, I saw "Lady of Light" be used around, it has be mentioned but seems you forgot to add lol
Oh my God...the Almighty Windsock? I can't even...I just about died laughing xD That's too perfect.
Oh my God...the Almighty Windsock? I can't even...I just about died laughing xD That's too perfect.
15581.png Elsewhere
She |

FR + 2
28268.png
i just want to build you up, build you up till you're good as new and maybe one day
i will get around to fixing myself too

Adopts | FA | Lorwolf | RP Hub

25762.png
I call the Shadowbinder the Shady Lady
I call the Shadowbinder the Shady Lady
jCVhFoZ.gif
-Points to own signature-. 'Nuf said. |D

Also, might I suggest possibly underlining the most commonly used nicknames? Just might be a fun little thing to see what the deity is most often nicknamed by his/her flight. :)
For Lightning, Bossman and Boss are the most common, with Boss being the more "formal" of the two, you could say.
-Points to own signature-. 'Nuf said. |D

Also, might I suggest possibly underlining the most commonly used nicknames? Just might be a fun little thing to see what the deity is most often nicknamed by his/her flight. :)
For Lightning, Bossman and Boss are the most common, with Boss being the more "formal" of the two, you could say.
EUym1T3.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16