Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ¤New¤ Gourge Hatchery
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19233674] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/192337/19233674_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [i]A Small Fae sits on a rock in front of you, her cloak and witch hat stand out in the deathly watseland of decay. She sits on a rock, in front of the rocks are hatchlings, as you look over your choices she speaks. "Welcome to Gourge Hatchery! We Haggle prices for all these lovely darlings, or were gonna exalt them. Choose one carefully, one per day". You pick up a hatchling and quietly leave 5k trinkets. You didn't notice the dragon in armour hiding in the shadows.[/i] Hi! I'm just gonna start this forum selling dragons I have at the moment, Just offer for most of them! Never gonna sell less than 5k though. New members get a discount!! Plague members get a discount to! And a user with the Letter of the day, at the beginning of their user. Gets a discount as well! Since this is the start of thie, each dragon is 3000 Trinkets!! As long as you don't exalt them! (Goes on for 3 days. ) I always Haggle!!
A Small Fae sits on a rock in front of you, her cloak and witch hat stand out in the deathly watseland of decay. She sits on a rock, in front of the rocks are hatchlings, as you look over your choices she speaks. "Welcome to Gourge Hatchery! We Haggle prices for all these lovely darlings, or were gonna exalt them. Choose one carefully, one per day". You pick up a hatchling and quietly leave 5k trinkets. You didn't notice the dragon in armour hiding in the shadows.

Hi! I'm just gonna start this forum selling dragons I have at the moment, Just offer for most of them! Never gonna sell less than 5k though.
New members get a discount!!
Plague members get a discount to!
And a user with the Letter of the day, at the beginning of their user. Gets a discount as well!
Since this is the start of thie, each dragon is 3000 Trinkets!! As long as you don't exalt them! (Goes on for 3 days. )
I always Haggle!!
Gourge Flight will prevail!!

19108500_350.png
Current Breeding pairs.
Golden Vains
Current Breeding pairs.
Golden Vains

19108500_350.png
Bumpy Bump, ( If you bump for free and reach 50 bumps you can request for me to breed two dragons and you get a free egg from that batch of eggs! Please number Bumps. )
Bumpy Bump, ( If you bump for free and reach 50 bumps you can request for me to breed two dragons and you get a free egg from that batch of eggs! Please number Bumps. )

19108500_350.png
Bump
Bump

19108500_350.png
Letter of the day is K
Letter of the day is K

19108500_350.png
Discount of the day is 2k
Discount of the day is 2k