Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free food!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@SkyeFyre
My dergs aren't below 50, but we just ran out of all our meat, since that's the diet of most of my dragons. So- may I please have some meat?
@SkyeFyre
My dergs aren't below 50, but we just ran out of all our meat, since that's the diet of most of my dragons. So- may I please have some meat?
Nvjfq.gifHDogU.gif8dxf2.gif Click us please! :0
@skyefrye
May I have some food? I was off for a long while and all my dragons starved, but I'm trying to bring it all back.
@skyefrye
May I have some food? I was off for a long while and all my dragons starved, but I'm trying to bring it all back.
i-48571.gif

Gale, they/them
FR +3

FAQ
@SkyeFrye I haven't been in in about five months, and my dragons are all hungry, could I have some food? Even after gathering some food items, it won't be enough for my dragons.
@SkyeFrye I haven't been in in about five months, and my dragons are all hungry, could I have some food? Even after gathering some food items, it won't be enough for my dragons.
I only have a little bit of food from just starting ;; Can I please have some? @SkyeFrye
I only have a little bit of food from just starting ;; Can I please have some? @SkyeFrye
unknown.png
@Skyefrye
I would like some foods :)
@Skyefrye
I would like some foods :)
tumblr_inline_njny437T5Q1sztcmx.png
@SkyFerye

Hello there, my dergs have eaten through my plant and incect stock *gasp, can you help me ?
@SkyFerye

Hello there, my dergs have eaten through my plant and incect stock *gasp, can you help me ?
@SkyFerye Could I please have some food? I haven't been on in a while and my dragons are hungry ;-;
@SkyFerye Could I please have some food? I haven't been on in a while and my dragons are hungry ;-;
I can supply some meat if needed, feel free to ping me.

@DeeSerpent Do you still need meat?
I can supply some meat if needed, feel free to ping me.

@DeeSerpent Do you still need meat?
@ChaoticRogue
No, not anymore. Save the meat for someone else :)
@ChaoticRogue
No, not anymore. Save the meat for someone else :)
Nvjfq.gifHDogU.gif8dxf2.gif Click us please! :0
@DeeSerpent
I'm glad your dragons aren't going hungry anymore.

@ben4arm
Did you still need food? I only have extra meat to spare, but I'd be happy to send some your way.
@DeeSerpent
I'm glad your dragons aren't going hungry anymore.

@ben4arm
Did you still need food? I only have extra meat to spare, but I'd be happy to send some your way.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11