Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Your A Wizard, Lemon and Banana (closed)
1 2
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1318153] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/13182/1318153_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] a few days after banana wizard fisited her brother she desided to come back for another vist. sense she was bigger then her brother. *looks to lemon wizzard* "hello again brother it is me your sister. banana wizard. are you big enoug for a hat yet"

a few days after banana wizard fisited her brother she desided to come back for another vist. sense she was bigger then her brother.

*looks to lemon wizzard* "hello again brother it is me your sister. banana wizard. are you big enoug for a hat yet"
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1318154] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/13182/1318154_350.png[/img] [/url] "Nome Im not" says lemon wiz. hes getting alittle tired of big sis loarding it over him with how big she is all-ready. but. hes a polite faller. "so hello sister banana wizard. "he says "wow your hats so good" he wants a hat but caint wair one yet. "swoops into the air"

1318154_350.png

"Nome Im not" says lemon wiz. hes getting alittle tired of big sis loarding it over him with how big she is all-ready. but. hes a polite faller. "so hello sister banana wizard. "he says "wow your hats so good" he wants a hat but caint wair one yet. "swoops into the air"
someday im going to eat a scroll that makes my scales so shiney "banana wizerd says with a big smile as seh flutters her wings" *flutters her wings* she thinks it is so funny thant she is bigger than lemon wizaerd is. plus she has a big floppy wizard hats, and a ribbon, and some metal on her tale, and a braselit.

"so wich adventores do we have today LITTLE BROTEHR ho ho ho" *she laughs* "chases after her brother"

bananana wiz smiels at lemon and makes a circle around him."

((i tried to type hoe without a e h0 h0 h0 it isnt even curses))

@trolltoll
someday im going to eat a scroll that makes my scales so shiney "banana wizerd says with a big smile as seh flutters her wings" *flutters her wings* she thinks it is so funny thant she is bigger than lemon wizaerd is. plus she has a big floppy wizard hats, and a ribbon, and some metal on her tale, and a braselit.

"so wich adventores do we have today LITTLE BROTEHR ho ho ho" *she laughs* "chases after her brother"

bananana wiz smiels at lemon and makes a circle around him."

((i tried to type hoe without a e h0 h0 h0 it isnt even curses))

@trolltoll
leom wiz wants to be shiny 2 "wow how can a scrols make u shiney" he think to himself as he say to her "wow bein groan make u smarts of all things" he say flutters aroudn "cant wait til be groan so i can fight in colosseum" he wants to get a hat and kill movvs

#pinchmonster
leom wiz wants to be shiny 2 "wow how can a scrols make u shiney" he think to himself as he say to her "wow bein groan make u smarts of all things" he say flutters aroudn "cant wait til be groan so i can fight in colosseum" he wants to get a hat and kill movvs

#pinchmonster
opps i forgot 2 add him plane )))

lemon wiz: *swops into air* banana wizrd is faster than him cos she is bigger on account of eaten a scroll "your fast bute i'm also fast" nenner nenner *he stick his tounge out* *peels out* "hehe" he thinks "flies raound flies int o a cloud

now lets c your catch me "lemon wizard yells!"

@pinchmonster pls
opps i forgot 2 add him plane )))

lemon wiz: *swops into air* banana wizrd is faster than him cos she is bigger on account of eaten a scroll "your fast bute i'm also fast" nenner nenner *he stick his tounge out* *peels out* "hehe" he thinks "flies raound flies int o a cloud

now lets c your catch me "lemon wizard yells!"

@pinchmonster pls
"OUCH BAnana wizard crys" out as lemon wiz flys into a cldou she isnt relly hurt but if her evel plan works she will get a headstart *lemon wiz is still a baby so he is not realy smart as bana wiz*

she is smart. crys out. "MY WING IS HURTS!!!1*

it isnt realy thogh

@trolltoll tag
"OUCH BAnana wizard crys" out as lemon wiz flys into a cldou she isnt relly hurt but if her evel plan works she will get a headstart *lemon wiz is still a baby so he is not realy smart as bana wiz*

she is smart. crys out. "MY WING IS HURTS!!!1*

it isnt realy thogh

@trolltoll tag
lemon wiz flies around then see a scroll. eats it

yup hem a bigger dragon now and instnetly see thrus bana wasird's ply. "yep ohoo, i see whats's she doing," he says. "oh no ur wing is hart," he say, flyes around, wearing him a hat now. "ok sister i guessed i better go get halp then;"

he flies ahead really fast like hes a race. he is going be the winer
lemon wiz flies around then see a scroll. eats it

yup hem a bigger dragon now and instnetly see thrus bana wasird's ply. "yep ohoo, i see whats's she doing," he says. "oh no ur wing is hart," he say, flyes around, wearing him a hat now. "ok sister i guessed i better go get halp then;"

he flies ahead really fast like hes a race. he is going be the winer
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1231090] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/12311/1231090_350.png[/img] [/url] Acapulco Gold flies up in a puff of dragon smoke to see Lemon wiz put on a display of speed and aerial acrobatics. She thinks this is the sexy badass flying of a fearless man dragon. She is lusty. A.G. Yells "Lemin you dont know how to barrwl roll likes me!" *barrel rolls like a billion times*

1231090_350.png

Acapulco Gold flies up in a puff of dragon smoke to see Lemon wiz put on a display of speed and aerial acrobatics. She thinks this is the sexy ****** flying of a fearless man dragon. She is lusty.

A.G. Yells "Lemin you dont know how to barrwl roll likes me!"
*barrel rolls like a billion times*
banawiz is very upset that.

lemon wiz eat a scroll, and she frown so great *she frown so great* and then banan glaze at that other bananana dragon and say "HEY"

its gross, because lemno wiz is her baby brother and "it's gross"

bananwiz flys to AG and say *farts in your face!!!*

@trolltoll
@mcbully
banawiz is very upset that.

lemon wiz eat a scroll, and she frown so great *she frown so great* and then banan glaze at that other bananana dragon and say "HEY"

its gross, because lemno wiz is her baby brother and "it's gross"

bananwiz flys to AG and say *farts in your face!!!*

@trolltoll
@mcbully
"now Im am the groan up one" lemon wiz think to himsel as he fly around. he only gorn up 1 minutes and aready he have a girlfreid. lemon wiz lol out loud at banana wiz he make a face. "now Im have a girtlefriend " lemon wiz say fly to a.g. make out like 10 mins

"haha sis"

he make out some more wt AG

"lets a barrel roll hehe" flyes around sommore

@mcbully
@pinchmonster
"now Im am the groan up one" lemon wiz think to himsel as he fly around. he only gorn up 1 minutes and aready he have a girlfreid. lemon wiz lol out loud at banana wiz he make a face. "now Im have a girtlefriend " lemon wiz say fly to a.g. make out like 10 mins

"haha sis"

he make out some more wt AG

"lets a barrel roll hehe" flyes around sommore

@mcbully
@pinchmonster
1 2