Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Buxbi (????)?*:???
1 2
Hello all,
Im new to FR and i absolutely have fallen in love with this. I wanna meet new people and have a great time here. Im currently wanting help with creating lore (tips and such) and how to do the banner things.

A little basic info about me:
Im a sophomore i'm a cisgender (female) and am demi-sexual. I am taken and have been in my relationship 2 years going on three this New Years!
I am committing alot of my time to drawing since i wanna be an animator or digital game artist.
I am a furry, i love nerd culture, and if you wanna talk about anything im totally that 'mom' friend.

*Ping me if you want and private message me if you wanna help he with lore or banners!*

Thank you for stopping by,
Hello all,
Im new to FR and i absolutely have fallen in love with this. I wanna meet new people and have a great time here. Im currently wanting help with creating lore (tips and such) and how to do the banner things.

A little basic info about me:
Im a sophomore i'm a cisgender (female) and am demi-sexual. I am taken and have been in my relationship 2 years going on three this New Years!
I am committing alot of my time to drawing since i wanna be an animator or digital game artist.
I am a furry, i love nerd culture, and if you wanna talk about anything im totally that 'mom' friend.

*Ping me if you want and private message me if you wanna help he with lore or banners!*

Thank you for stopping by,
gJ0u3X6.png
Sad bump
Sad bump
gJ0u3X6.png
@DarkCoatl Hello there my friend~
@DarkCoatl Hello there my friend~
EbqWlVW.png The Moon's Light
Hiya, hun @LunaFreya
Hiya, hun @LunaFreya
gJ0u3X6.png
@darkcoatl
*Boop * hello
@darkcoatl
*Boop * hello
@DarkCoatl

You seem very cool~
I'm not a very share-y person online, but I'll let you all know that I'm in college and I think dragons are great no matter what your age is :D
@DarkCoatl

You seem very cool~
I'm not a very share-y person online, but I'll let you all know that I'm in college and I think dragons are great no matter what your age is :D
@Shadowing
Hiya

@Fiammetta
Thanks, I just give a little background info. And dragons will always be great no matter what the age is. Dragons for all!
@Shadowing
Hiya

@Fiammetta
Thanks, I just give a little background info. And dragons will always be great no matter what the age is. Dragons for all!
gJ0u3X6.png
@DarkCoatl

Indeed! I have so many dragon things in my room, it's kinda funny xD
@DarkCoatl

Indeed! I have so many dragon things in my room, it's kinda funny xD
@DarkCoatl

Hi! :D I'm an artist too. I also would like to be a game artist, though I'm most interested in character design. I'm a nerdy sort of person as well and I like RP+RPGs and enjoy writing lore for my dragons :>
@DarkCoatl

Hi! :D I'm an artist too. I also would like to be a game artist, though I'm most interested in character design. I'm a nerdy sort of person as well and I like RP+RPGs and enjoy writing lore for my dragons :>

@Kaira

I love RPG's (games) and i like character design but even being a video game artist would make my dream come true. Would you be interested in helping me with lore for my dragons and clan?
@Kaira

I love RPG's (games) and i like character design but even being a video game artist would make my dream come true. Would you be interested in helping me with lore for my dragons and clan?
gJ0u3X6.png
1 2