Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Town in Terror (Open)
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 29 30
@Seadragooncat

"Take your finger on the upper part of the guitar a little lower for a lower G..." He chuckled, watching.
@Seadragooncat

"Take your finger on the upper part of the guitar a little lower for a lower G..." He chuckled, watching.
((@Kattata, I had to work unfortunately =(. We had trick or treaters come into the store, but didn't have any candy to give them, so that was pretty miserable. Though, after the kiddos started to dissipate there was one little one that came by and gave me some candy. She was going to each store treating all of the lone clerks that missed trick or treating. It was a refreshing change to all of the greedy children and nasty parents I'd seen that night, and I was very thankful for her kindness. It made my night. So to sum up this long explanation, yes, it went very well thank you =D))

Vapor shook her head at the colossal wolf before nodding it towards the door. “Amma and Yrre had pretty much lost it. They were as feral as you were.” She paused, thinking back on what she witnessed earlier and her body trembled violently. She cleared her disturbing thoughts and refocused on Atlas. “I’d rather refrain from the gory details if you don’t mind.” Again she trembled.

“Can I get you anything to make you more comfortable?” she asked. He continued to lick his mouth, which she doubted was good for him. “I can grab some cucumber and aloe for your mouth.”
((@Kattata, I had to work unfortunately =(. We had trick or treaters come into the store, but didn't have any candy to give them, so that was pretty miserable. Though, after the kiddos started to dissipate there was one little one that came by and gave me some candy. She was going to each store treating all of the lone clerks that missed trick or treating. It was a refreshing change to all of the greedy children and nasty parents I'd seen that night, and I was very thankful for her kindness. It made my night. So to sum up this long explanation, yes, it went very well thank you =D))

Vapor shook her head at the colossal wolf before nodding it towards the door. “Amma and Yrre had pretty much lost it. They were as feral as you were.” She paused, thinking back on what she witnessed earlier and her body trembled violently. She cleared her disturbing thoughts and refocused on Atlas. “I’d rather refrain from the gory details if you don’t mind.” Again she trembled.

“Can I get you anything to make you more comfortable?” she asked. He continued to lick his mouth, which she doubted was good for him. “I can grab some cucumber and aloe for your mouth.”
buffer text buffer text Tropical post card that says, Hello from The Explorer's Club.  Wish you were here
buffer text
Coming
Soon
@shardaken

Perhaps.. except his outcome isn't as good-" she grumbled crossing her arms. "Rude!" She called to Mark, and didn't get an answer.

@pinkicomp

Amma lowered her hand some and plucked the string once more resulting in the lower sound. "The higher up the higher the note. Makes sense"
@shardaken

Perhaps.. except his outcome isn't as good-" she grumbled crossing her arms. "Rude!" She called to Mark, and didn't get an answer.

@pinkicomp

Amma lowered her hand some and plucked the string once more resulting in the lower sound. "The higher up the higher the note. Makes sense"
Orsem-icon.png
@Seadragooncat

"Mhm, you got it, now try doing what YOU think is a C." He smiled to her.
@Seadragooncat

"Mhm, you got it, now try doing what YOU think is a C." He smiled to her.
@pinkicomp

She looked at the g string. "A through g... So... Theres c" she said, pointing to the string and then plucking it
@pinkicomp

She looked at the g string. "A through g... So... Theres c" she said, pointing to the string and then plucking it
Orsem-icon.png
@Seadragooncat

"good! Now trying doing all of the notes in order!" he laughed, smiling to her.
@Seadragooncat

"good! Now trying doing all of the notes in order!" he laughed, smiling to her.
oh well shall we let him have his fun you look tired ill bring you to my shelter' cam said kneeling down offering to carry her on his abck
oh well shall we let him have his fun you look tired ill bring you to my shelter' cam said kneeling down offering to carry her on his abck
@seadragooncat is there still room for one stray rper?
@seadragooncat is there still room for one stray rper?
tumblr_nm1sm0uXkM1tfzajgo3_r1_75sq.gif
tumblr_n89imatJWz1tfzajgo2_r1_250.png
tumblr_nm1sm0uXkM1tfzajgo3_r1_75sq.gif
@pinkicomp
Starting on A or G?" She asked.

@shardaken
I'm not tired." She denied, yawning and rubbing her eyes. "Wait.. you made a shelter?" She asked surprised, before eventually accepting his offer and climbing on, her inner child showing.

((@TotalEclipse
Sure! But it would be nice if they were not a slave that was left behind. Me and shardaken need someone else :0 the balance between slaves and people who escaped is way off
@pinkicomp
Starting on A or G?" She asked.

@shardaken
I'm not tired." She denied, yawning and rubbing her eyes. "Wait.. you made a shelter?" She asked surprised, before eventually accepting his offer and climbing on, her inner child showing.

((@TotalEclipse
Sure! But it would be nice if they were not a slave that was left behind. Me and shardaken need someone else :0 the balance between slaves and people who escaped is way off
Orsem-icon.png
cam nodded sayng yep its mostly msde of sticks and leafs but its a bit spaciousas he easily stood up and carried her like she was weightless(cam or mark probably are the only one with a chance against the slaves
cam nodded sayng yep its mostly msde of sticks and leafs but its a bit spaciousas he easily stood up and carried her like she was weightless(cam or mark probably are the only one with a chance against the slaves
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 29 30