B43QG5A.png
@ScribePuffin book 3 thanks!
@ScribePuffin book 3 thanks!
tumblr_inline_n5l9fw5kQh1scrvs1.png Started playing: 16 Sept 2016

Currently studying for exams!
Not able to play much at all.
Sorry :(

I would love some friends!
@Siritys You reach for the book, and lift it up. It had a surprising weight to it. When you opened it, the notes from the cover swirled, and lifted from front, mixing together into the shape of a horn, and that of a bell. [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/18920.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/1170.png[/img] @DragonWarrior333 You carefully lift the book and it falls apart in your hands, the scraps form a small statue of Tidelord and some fish. [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/15589.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/food/16.png[/img] @GoldenFlowerz The book hummed as you picked it up and burst open, feathers brushed past your face and a Wildwood owl circles around you. [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/599.png[/img]
@Siritys You reach for the book, and lift it up. It had a surprising weight to it. When you opened it, the notes from the cover swirled, and lifted from front, mixing together into the shape of a horn, and that of a bell.
18920.png1170.png

@DragonWarrior333 You carefully lift the book and it falls apart in your hands, the scraps form a small statue of Tidelord and some fish.
15589.png16.png

@GoldenFlowerz The book hummed as you picked it up and burst open, feathers brushed past your face and a Wildwood owl circles around you.
599.png
8aQ4ckm.gif
Sorry for taking so long, I had a family emergency - everything's ok now, just took up most of my evening.

Book 1 is pink with a gold ribbon tied around it, perhaps it's someone's diary?

Book 2 is monochrome, and doesn't really catch the eye, except for the odd decoration on it.

Book 3 is mostly green with nearly a dozen red lines on it and smells strangely familiar.
Sorry for taking so long, I had a family emergency - everything's ok now, just took up most of my evening.

Book 1 is pink with a gold ribbon tied around it, perhaps it's someone's diary?

Book 2 is monochrome, and doesn't really catch the eye, except for the odd decoration on it.

Book 3 is mostly green with nearly a dozen red lines on it and smells strangely familiar.

@GoldenFlowerz book 2 please
@GoldenFlowerz book 2 please
B43QG5A.png
@GoldenFlowerz book one please!
@GoldenFlowerz book one please!
shinx.gifblitzle.gifeelektross.gif
@GoldenFlowerz
Book three then! <3
@GoldenFlowerz
Book three then! <3
yv0mNts.png
@Avu42 Your book is a spell book, that was lost by a mage! When you returned it to her, she gave you her hat as thanks! [item=Mage's Peony Hat] @Siritys Your book had a scarf that was used as a book cover, to conceal that fact that it was strategies on winning a chess tournament! The decorations were actually the owner's "lucky pieces"! [item=Silver Steampunk Scarf][item=Black Queen][item=Black King] @Stormheart208 Your book was all about crustaceans! Among the pages you find this little guy. Apparently the former owner either forgot to release him after looking him up or he somehow managed to sneak into the book unseen. [item=Skittering Megashrimp]
@Avu42 Your book is a spell book, that was lost by a mage! When you returned it to her, she gave you her hat as thanks!
Mage's Peony Hat

@Siritys Your book had a scarf that was used as a book cover, to conceal that fact that it was strategies on winning a chess tournament! The decorations were actually the owner's "lucky pieces"!
Silver Steampunk Scarf Black Queen Black King

@Stormheart208 Your book was all about crustaceans! Among the pages you find this little guy. Apparently the former owner either forgot to release him after looking him up or he somehow managed to sneak into the book unseen.
Skittering Megashrimp

Book One:
Thin and flimsy-looking, this book might have been mistaken for an unwanted scrapbook.

Book Two:
You know that you've never seen this book before, but it gives you a strangely familiar and warm feeling.

Book Three:
Thick and heavy, exactly the opposite of the first book. It looks very ancient, and you wonder if the pages will crumble into dust beneath your fingers.
Book One:
Thin and flimsy-looking, this book might have been mistaken for an unwanted scrapbook.

Book Two:
You know that you've never seen this book before, but it gives you a strangely familiar and warm feeling.

Book Three:
Thick and heavy, exactly the opposite of the first book. It looks very ancient, and you wonder if the pages will crumble into dust beneath your fingers.
yv0mNts.png
@Stormheart208 book 1 please, no book should feel unwanted
@Stormheart208 book 1 please, no book should feel unwanted
B43QG5A.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 172 173