Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Books! (like doors, no dragons)
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 172 173
No, I just don't know what to do.
Ehh.
The first book is just a neon green copy of the lore.
The second book is covered in glitter.
The third book is bigger than you are.
No, I just don't know what to do.
Ehh.
The first book is just a neon green copy of the lore.
The second book is covered in glitter.
The third book is bigger than you are.
CEmLHw4.gif
@raiccoon
I have stuff for a set.
If they haven't done stuff by like tonight or tomorrow.

@MyraFireFox

book two then, if I may
@raiccoon
I have stuff for a set.
If they haven't done stuff by like tonight or tomorrow.

@MyraFireFox

book two then, if I may
8aQ4ckm.gif
@ScribePuffin
Hi.
Want a neon green lore book?
@ScribePuffin
Hi.
Want a neon green lore book?
CEmLHw4.gif
@MyraFireFox uu book 3 sounds intresting
@MyraFireFox uu book 3 sounds intresting
B43QG5A.png
@MyraFireFox Then I guess I'll have book 2! :)
@MyraFireFox Then I guess I'll have book 2! :)
oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png dd10gp3-d6cdf0fa-96e4-470f-9bc4-70fee79f755e.png SKsJX7z.png
@DragonWarrior333
Book 2 is already taken.
@DragonWarrior333
Book 2 is already taken.
CEmLHw4.gif
@MyraFireFox Sorry! Guess I misread ScribePuffin's post. I'll have book one! :)
@MyraFireFox Sorry! Guess I misread ScribePuffin's post. I'll have book one! :)
oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png dd10gp3-d6cdf0fa-96e4-470f-9bc4-70fee79f755e.png SKsJX7z.png
@DragonWarrior333 The second you open the book, the green part attacks you. You wonder who this is possible. Probably because the green is a disgruntled familiar, who has been dyed neon green. [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/20177.png[/img] @ScribePuffin You open the book, and a Shining Acuity Fragment falls out. You wonder how it fit in there. [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/battle_items/710.png[/img] @Siritys Upon further inspection, the book is a copy of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. You open it, and a voice informs you that the book is out of order, but will you please take this nice accent? [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/skins/20166.png[/img] I have a bunch of skins I don't want, and some duplicate skins I don't want. If I ever end up being selected again, I'll probably dump the rest on you.
@DragonWarrior333
The second you open the book, the green part attacks you.
You wonder who this is possible.
Probably because the green is a disgruntled familiar, who has been dyed neon green.
20177.png
@ScribePuffin
You open the book, and a Shining Acuity Fragment falls out.
You wonder how it fit in there.
710.png
@Siritys
Upon further inspection, the book is a copy of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.
You open it, and a voice informs you that the book is out of order, but will you please take this nice accent?
20166.png

I have a bunch of skins I don't want, and some duplicate skins I don't want.
If I ever end up being selected again, I'll probably dump the rest on you.
CEmLHw4.gif
Book 1: You find this book in the middle of a frozen tundra. It is made of solid ice, and the title says "Beware the Freeze."

Book 2: You find this in the middle of a volcano. It is dripping lava and says simply "Do Not Open." At the bottom is a section of what appears to be smudged writing.

Book 3: You find this book in a library. At first it seems normal, but as you get closer you find it has you in it's control. You walk slowly forward, unable to stop.
Book 1: You find this book in the middle of a frozen tundra. It is made of solid ice, and the title says "Beware the Freeze."

Book 2: You find this in the middle of a volcano. It is dripping lava and says simply "Do Not Open." At the bottom is a section of what appears to be smudged writing.

Book 3: You find this book in a library. At first it seems normal, but as you get closer you find it has you in it's control. You walk slowly forward, unable to stop.
@DragonWarrior333 3 please
@DragonWarrior333 3 please
B43QG5A.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 172 173