Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | (S) quitting - ks fams, sprites, more
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@AMADEUS

I'm interested in your KS familiars or some sprites! Are you maybe interested in my art?
You can see examples here!
@AMADEUS

I'm interested in your KS familiars or some sprites! Are you maybe interested in my art?
You can see examples here!
logo_by_leeomon-d9col7b.png
@AMADEUS
Might you be interested in artwork from me? I can do a pretty large variety of things. c:

Examples

Headshots: [1] [2] [3] [4] [5]

Fullbody: [1] [2]

Animations: [1] [2] [3] [4]

Sketches: [1]

Tangible paintings on canvas: [1]

Tangible sculptures and prop/costume replicas: [1] [2] [3]

I can give more examples if wanted.
@AMADEUS
Might you be interested in artwork from me? I can do a pretty large variety of things. c:

Examples

Headshots: [1] [2] [3] [4] [5]

Fullbody: [1] [2]

Animations: [1] [2] [3] [4]

Sketches: [1]

Tangible paintings on canvas: [1]

Tangible sculptures and prop/costume replicas: [1] [2] [3]

I can give more examples if wanted.
tumblr_of4damamQ01us53xfo2_500.png
@AMADEUS
I have some art on my clan profile, but I have no idea how much it's worth >< If you'd like some, how much would it (not) possibly worth?
@AMADEUS
I have some art on my clan profile, but I have no idea how much it's worth >< If you'd like some, how much would it (not) possibly worth?
FGLuhCl.png
Can I be set to ping for price estimates please.
Can I be set to ping for price estimates please.
Have lots of Dragons for sale in my back of my lair just ask and you can most likely buy it. Especially if already in AH I will give a discount.
@AMADEUS
Heya, I'm looking at your ice sprite~ \(^o^)/

I have art examples in my sig if interested~ =3=
@AMADEUS
Heya, I'm looking at your ice sprite~ \(^o^)/

I have art examples in my sig if interested~ =3=
6gGXEKZ.gif. . . sig_by_zaphyrae-dartkkl.png. . .
@AMADEUS
I would give anything for a Bone Fiend! Unfortunately I have nothing... :'

How much would you want for your plague, ice, shadow and earth sprites, red-footed akirbeak, speedy, and golden bantam fangar?
@AMADEUS
I would give anything for a Bone Fiend! Unfortunately I have nothing... :'

How much would you want for your plague, ice, shadow and earth sprites, red-footed akirbeak, speedy, and golden bantam fangar?
tumblr_orcadwuP3v1s191fao1_540.png
@AMADEUS

I've been dreaming of getting a KS fam for a while~! I'm mainly interested in your Bonefiend, are you interested in my art at all? ^v^

link to my shop is in my sig~ I specialize in humans and some animals, but I can definitely try other things as well!
@AMADEUS

I've been dreaming of getting a KS fam for a while~! I'm mainly interested in your Bonefiend, are you interested in my art at all? ^v^

link to my shop is in my sig~ I specialize in humans and some animals, but I can definitely try other things as well!
47qCRdt.png
@AMADEUS
Do you by chance have a Gilded Crown? Or Hornhelm. If so I can offer art! Here is all my information. I also have some pure.

If not, that's ok, thank you for answering!
@AMADEUS
Do you by chance have a Gilded Crown? Or Hornhelm. If so I can offer art! Here is all my information. I also have some pure.

If not, that's ok, thank you for answering!
DbPd1nP.png
@AMADEUS

Firstly, I love your username.
Secondly, do you have Solar Blades and are you willing to sell them under LAH? They were on for 250 gems a week ago, but they have jumped now to 350 (at this very moment), so I was wondering if you could part with yours for ~300 gems?
@AMADEUS

Firstly, I love your username.
Secondly, do you have Solar Blades and are you willing to sell them under LAH? They were on for 250 gems a week ago, but they have jumped now to 350 (at this very moment), so I was wondering if you could part with yours for ~300 gems?
Ef84x2q.png ozDAjIE.png
znuJtTb.png
@houseteeth- Still getting to the rest of the replies but sadly I don't have either. The only KS apparel item I have left in my possession are the Cloudy Wings. With that said, however, I gotta say your art is gorgeous. I'm envious of your style. <3
@houseteeth- Still getting to the rest of the replies but sadly I don't have either. The only KS apparel item I have left in my possession are the Cloudy Wings. With that said, however, I gotta say your art is gorgeous. I'm envious of your style. <3
Tumblr ! | Accent Thread ! | Fatties !
1 2 3 4 5 6 7