Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Higher/Lower skipping
Alright, I've skimmed some of the other threads and I don't think I see this one.

The game will give me the setup and choose the higher or lower button, as per normal. But when I click on either button, it will take one of my turns away and just reload with a new number to guess with, with no page telling me what the number was or if I was wrong or not.

(using the latest Firefox)
Alright, I've skimmed some of the other threads and I don't think I see this one.

The game will give me the setup and choose the higher or lower button, as per normal. But when I click on either button, it will take one of my turns away and just reload with a new number to guess with, with no page telling me what the number was or if I was wrong or not.

(using the latest Firefox)
AKZ4Lug.png
It's doing this to me as well, and I'm also using Firefox.
It's doing this to me as well, and I'm also using Firefox.
oqllpxA.gifX4235Xn.gif
I am also encountering this problem, also using Firefox.
I am also encountering this problem, also using Firefox.
I encountered this too using Firefox v.17.0.1

It seems to be acting normal by lowering the guess count and giving out the reward (even when it doesn't tell you), but it rarely gives you the page where it tells you if you were right or wrong and asks if you want to play again.

P.S. Edit: I tried Chrome and I.E. and Chrome worked fine. I.E. shows the result page but the face down card seemed to be always 11 and the face up card would only change if I got it wrong and the guess count did not go down either.
I encountered this too using Firefox v.17.0.1

It seems to be acting normal by lowering the guess count and giving out the reward (even when it doesn't tell you), but it rarely gives you the page where it tells you if you were right or wrong and asks if you want to play again.

P.S. Edit: I tried Chrome and I.E. and Chrome worked fine. I.E. shows the result page but the face down card seemed to be always 11 and the face up card would only change if I got it wrong and the guess count did not go down either.
It's doing this to me as well. I've seen one or two pages when I'm right, but I've yet to see it tell me when I'm wrong. Mostly I don't see anything at all. There was one time where I guess higher when the number was 2, and wasn't told anything even though it was likely correct.
It's doing this to me as well. I've seen one or two pages when I'm right, but I've yet to see it tell me when I'm wrong. Mostly I don't see anything at all. There was one time where I guess higher when the number was 2, and wasn't told anything even though it was likely correct.
I'm getting the same thing, also using the most recent version of Firefox. It does appear that you get your treasure for guessing correctly but it skips the screen where it informs you of this.
I'm getting the same thing, also using the most recent version of Firefox. It does appear that you get your treasure for guessing correctly but it skips the screen where it informs you of this.
I'm also getting the same issue, although I also get my treasure for the correct guess. c:!
I'm also getting the same issue, although I also get my treasure for the correct guess. c:!
@Akiri will check this out ASAP
@Akiri will check this out ASAP
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer