Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | (S) quitting - ks fams, sprites, more
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@AMADEUS

I'd be interested in doing art for some of your items! Here's a sample of stuff I've done on FR for others before, but you can also peruse that blog in gerenal for my style and I'm willing to do something more detailed/complex.

The items I'm most interested in are: fire, wind, and light sprites, cloudy wings, skycat, and cogfrog. I'm also keen on the year one apparel, if you've got it. (I don't expect to get all of these things, of course ^^)
@AMADEUS

I'd be interested in doing art for some of your items! Here's a sample of stuff I've done on FR for others before, but you can also peruse that blog in gerenal for my style and I'm willing to do something more detailed/complex.

The items I'm most interested in are: fire, wind, and light sprites, cloudy wings, skycat, and cogfrog. I'm also keen on the year one apparel, if you've got it. (I don't expect to get all of these things, of course ^^)
sigmap-210907-01.pngsigmap-210907-02.pngsigmap-210907-03.pngsigmap-210907-04.png
sigmap-210907-05.pngsigmap-210907-06.png
@AMADEUS

*nudges gently to the art thread in my signature*

Might these be worth considering? :3
@AMADEUS

*nudges gently to the art thread in my signature*

Might these be worth considering? :3
IzHIPhE.png aaa aaa
@AMADEUS

Will you be rehoming any of your older dragons?
@AMADEUS

Will you be rehoming any of your older dragons?
U8QtDKC.png
@AMADEUS

Example 1
Example 2

These are all done for low prices so they're only sketches
@AMADEUS

Example 1
Example 2

These are all done for low prices so they're only sketches
6944798_RIsXyp5XVPhLYmH.jpg
light in the dark

@AMADEUS
Sure, thank you.
@AMADEUS
Sure, thank you.
Gr7tY6Q.gif
@AMADEUS
Hiya! I'd be looking fire and ice sprites and possibly forgetools and fire armband?? I have my art to offer, here's link to my thread where's plenty of dragons and canines and my tumblr has more humanoids and such!
Lemme know if we could work something out..!
@AMADEUS
Hiya! I'd be looking fire and ice sprites and possibly forgetools and fire armband?? I have my art to offer, here's link to my thread where's plenty of dragons and canines and my tumblr has more humanoids and such!
Lemme know if we could work something out..!
I miss lots of pings for misspelling, please check yours when pinging me..! He/Him
10hours ahead of FRtime| My art tag in Tumblr | Get your own commission! |Dragons for sale | WISHLIST
I've been getting a lot of messages/pings so if I don't reply right away please don't worry! I will for sure once I get off work in several hours.
I've been getting a lot of messages/pings so if I don't reply right away please don't worry! I will for sure once I get off work in several hours.
Tumblr ! | Accent Thread ! | Fatties !
@AMADEUS

Please ping me when/if you get some prices. I have no idea how much the familiars go for so can't make an offer but am interested.
@AMADEUS

Please ping me when/if you get some prices. I have no idea how much the familiars go for so can't make an offer but am interested.

if you're still looking for price references aralas helped auction off all the KS items for someone fairly recently so the threads should be easily found in the forum search. I'm on mobile otherwise I'd link them haha

edit: off mobile now so -

cog frog
bone fiend
golden idol
if you're still looking for price references aralas helped auction off all the KS items for someone fairly recently so the threads should be easily found in the forum search. I'm on mobile otherwise I'd link them haha

edit: off mobile now so -

cog frog
bone fiend
golden idol
6mWOUG0.png
@AMADEUS

I'd be interested in any holiday apparel, especially the arcane sash!
@AMADEUS

I'd be interested in any holiday apparel, especially the arcane sash!
I am collecting ALL of Flight Rising's apparel! You can see my progress here!
e70b545.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7