Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ●The Ossuary● New Spirals!
1 2 3 4 5
@Stick You've caught the plague~

:'D
@Stick You've caught the plague~

:'D
@Redpyre
Hello! Would you mind pinging me for all of Scapula's nests? I was going to only ask for pings on one or two of her mates, but they're all so... perfect.
I don't know what my sudden fascination is with plague mirrors is but I'm not going to fight it = u =
@Redpyre
Hello! Would you mind pinging me for all of Scapula's nests? I was going to only ask for pings on one or two of her mates, but they're all so... perfect.
I don't know what my sudden fascination is with plague mirrors is but I'm not going to fight it = u =
tumblr_inline_n1xc79Kcic1rb3m8r.png
@Seiryuu

Certainly! And yeah, Plague mirrors are fascinating monsters, aren't they? :'D

Haa, I'm so glad you like them! I just couldn't let Scapula only have one or two mates. She needed to have a bunch to really let her horrible possibilities shine~
@Seiryuu

Certainly! And yeah, Plague mirrors are fascinating monsters, aren't they? :'D

Haa, I'm so glad you like them! I just couldn't let Scapula only have one or two mates. She needed to have a bunch to really let her horrible possibilities shine~
bumpity
bumpity
@valyrians oh, thank you for the bump! Now, to get down to business... [b]Huge Updates![/b] First things first, I've finally completed all the information on the front page, including the fact that [b]all hatchlings and pairs have write-ups in their information now![/b] This hatchery was created on the basis that I think all dragons are vastly more interesting with personalities and histories, so I am now officially including that in how I run this place. Everyone can do whatever they want with these write-ups (ignore, keep, delete, edit, etc.) but they're at least there for those who choose to pay attention to them. I know there [i]must [/i]be other people out there who find this as interesting as I do, so this aspect of the update is for them, I guess. :'D Secondly, [b]Shiver and Bloodletting[/b] are now sitting on a nest of two eggs! I have been waiting for this pair to mature for ages, so I am HUGELY EXCITED! And finally, [b]Scapula/Carrion[/b] and [b]Patina/Crash[/b] have both hatched nests! Their hatchlings are now listed on the front page, along with prices and descriptions! [b]Scapula/Carrion:[/b] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/13511/1351024.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/13511/1351022.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/13511/1351025.png[/img] [b]-ALL SOLD[/b] [b]Crash/Patina:[/b] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/13511/1351010.png[/img] [b]- SOLD[/b]
@valyrians oh, thank you for the bump!

Now, to get down to business...

Huge Updates!

First things first, I've finally completed all the information on the front page, including the fact that all hatchlings and pairs have write-ups in their information now! This hatchery was created on the basis that I think all dragons are vastly more interesting with personalities and histories, so I am now officially including that in how I run this place. Everyone can do whatever they want with these write-ups (ignore, keep, delete, edit, etc.) but they're at least there for those who choose to pay attention to them.

I know there must be other people out there who find this as interesting as I do, so this aspect of the update is for them, I guess. :'D

Secondly, Shiver and Bloodletting are now sitting on a nest of two eggs! I have been waiting for this pair to mature for ages, so I am HUGELY EXCITED!

And finally, Scapula/Carrion and Patina/Crash have both hatched nests! Their hatchlings are now listed on the front page, along with prices and descriptions!

Scapula/Carrion:
1351024.png1351022.png1351025.png -ALL SOLD

Crash/Patina:
1351010.png - SOLD
Oops, almost forgot the pinglist for Scapula:

I hope you guys enjoy peeking at this clutch whose gems remind me of fat, bone, and butter! xD

@ProbablyDead
@SuzukiAyako
@JadeEye
@Alizara
@TwistedZepher
@Fellis
@Murha
@Seiryuu
Oops, almost forgot the pinglist for Scapula:

I hope you guys enjoy peeking at this clutch whose gems remind me of fat, bone, and butter! xD

@ProbablyDead
@SuzukiAyako
@JadeEye
@Alizara
@TwistedZepher
@Fellis
@Murha
@Seiryuu
@Redpyre

I spent all my dragonmoney on a project earlier so I can't buy anything, but I wanted to drive by and let you know that I love your philosophy on story and dragon descriptions. The best purchase I ever made was a Fae who I didn't discover had a line written in his information for WEEKS after I had purchased him, and when I finally did come across it, I absolutely loved it.

This idea is really great, and I'm gonna keep an eye on it. Can you put me on the ping list for Scapula/Virulent?
@Redpyre

I spent all my dragonmoney on a project earlier so I can't buy anything, but I wanted to drive by and let you know that I love your philosophy on story and dragon descriptions. The best purchase I ever made was a Fae who I didn't discover had a line written in his information for WEEKS after I had purchased him, and when I finally did come across it, I absolutely loved it.

This idea is really great, and I'm gonna keep an eye on it. Can you put me on the ping list for Scapula/Virulent?
@therincat Ah! Thanks so much! It's always really encouraging to hear things like that. :'D

I will most certainly put you on that list. Feel free to stop by anytime, even if you're not planning on buying!
@therincat Ah! Thanks so much! It's always really encouraging to hear things like that. :'D

I will most certainly put you on that list. Feel free to stop by anytime, even if you're not planning on buying!
I was kind of hoping for wings with a little more... color... but [b]Shiver and Bloodletting[/b] have had their first clutch! @Amberite @LostDollie I'll be updating the first page and adding their write-ups shortly. :'D [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/14117/1411697.png[/img] - [b]SOLD[/b] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/14117/1411696.png[/img] [b]- SOLD[/b]
I was kind of hoping for wings with a little more... color... but Shiver and Bloodletting have had their first clutch!

@Amberite
@LostDollie

I'll be updating the first page and adding their write-ups shortly. :'D

1411697.png - SOLD
1411696.png - SOLD
quietly buys a little wildclaw girl
quietly buys a little wildclaw girl
You're addressing Captain mintSMASH, the Airbright Explorer, The Green Typhoon of the Swooping Swarm and Charter of Far Currents!
1 2 3 4 5