Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Creature Creation Contest CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Sleiveen @Thiedo @Valthan @Tanija @Kaylavarnell4736 @KamikazePilot @Blathma @Adikia @KCDragons @Zebrachu @Nikki @DraweeDragon @Silverpine @Yay @bloodborne @Catcatamelia @Hydria @kuwata @Taelen @SeaGodling @Gossamer385 @Sharkfluff @treesponge @MidNightTiger @Zylen @heartsboxcars @Zebrafunch @FrostyFluff [center]The winner of week 3 is @MidNightTiger with this piece! I will be sending you your prizes shortly! [img]http://imgur.com/3hBWQLM.png[/img][/center] [center] "a young hatchling stumbles upon an ancient victim of FOP locked in place by the bone growing around his body, his flesh long since rotted away (Come away from there, young hatchling. No one knows what may be lurking in there.)"[/center]
@Sleiveen @Thiedo @Valthan @Tanija @Kaylavarnell4736 @KamikazePilot @Blathma @Adikia @KCDragons @Zebrachu @Nikki @DraweeDragon @Silverpine @Yay @bloodborne @Catcatamelia @Hydria @kuwata @Taelen @SeaGodling @Gossamer385 @Sharkfluff @treesponge @MidNightTiger @Zylen @heartsboxcars @Zebrafunch @FrostyFluff

The winner of week 3 is @MidNightTiger with this piece! I will be sending you your prizes shortly!

3hBWQLM.png
"a young hatchling stumbles upon an ancient victim of FOP locked in place by the bone growing around his body, his flesh long since rotted away

(Come away from there, young hatchling. No one knows what may be lurking in there.)"

@Flyteofheart

well I will probably do this again next year so keep an eye out for that when it comes up.
If I have a good reason to or a good theme for another time of year I may sneak another contest in there. I will certainly plan much more for next year and I will hopefully have more prizes.
@Flyteofheart

well I will probably do this again next year so keep an eye out for that when it comes up.
If I have a good reason to or a good theme for another time of year I may sneak another contest in there. I will certainly plan much more for next year and I will hopefully have more prizes.
Awesome! I hope to find this next year!! (Hopefully my art and creature creation skills will have improved by then...)
Awesome! I hope to find this next year!! (Hopefully my art and creature creation skills will have improved by then...)
waterfull.png
@Flairblood

Thank you so much for hosting the contest despite RL! Hopefully by next year I'll be artistic enough to do this as a drawer. Have a great day/night!
@Flairblood

Thank you so much for hosting the contest despite RL! Hopefully by next year I'll be artistic enough to do this as a drawer. Have a great day/night!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9