Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [A] Lot of TG Gen 1 Skydancers+ MORE!!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@Oshawott

no, its not that- its more jsut that i didnt realize he was gonna get sold in the middle of an auction. its not that big a deal or anything im just. surprised.
@Oshawott

no, its not that- its more jsut that i didnt realize he was gonna get sold in the middle of an auction. its not that big a deal or anything im just. surprised.
36132963_il9YvKp8m9hCpXm.png
@LemonQuartz

Were you on the LDP's? Cause I only pinged the LDP's which I apologize for that cause its not fair to you! Like I said I am super sorry about that!
@LemonQuartz

Were you on the LDP's? Cause I only pinged the LDP's which I apologize for that cause its not fair to you! Like I said I am super sorry about that!
oshawott_bw_by_generalcirno-d341jrv.gifoshawott.gifoshawott_bw_by_generalcirno-d341jrv.gifoshawott.gifoshawott_bw_by_generalcirno-d341jrv.gifoshawott.gifoshawott_bw_by_generalcirno-d341jrv.gifoshawott.gif
@Oshawott
well i did ask to be on it but only recently haha
its alright, thank you :p
@Oshawott
well i did ask to be on it but only recently haha
its alright, thank you :p
@LemonQuartz

Do you still want to be on that list?? I didn't even see it TBH lol :P I just saw it now that you mentioned it!
@LemonQuartz

Do you still want to be on that list?? I didn't even see it TBH lol :P I just saw it now that you mentioned it!
oshawott_bw_by_generalcirno-d341jrv.gifoshawott.gifoshawott_bw_by_generalcirno-d341jrv.gifoshawott.gifoshawott_bw_by_generalcirno-d341jrv.gifoshawott.gifoshawott_bw_by_generalcirno-d341jrv.gifoshawott.gif
@Oshawott

no thank you, he was the only one i was interested in
@Oshawott

no thank you, he was the only one i was interested in
@Beltane
@Oshawott
500g on shimmer
@Beltane
@Oshawott
500g on shimmer
@LemonQuartz

Alright! Thanks for participating though :) Enjoy the rest of your day!!

@Astraya

Absolutely Noting you down!
@LemonQuartz

Alright! Thanks for participating though :) Enjoy the rest of your day!!

@Astraya

Absolutely Noting you down!
@Oshawott
@Astraya

520g on shimmer!
@Oshawott
@Astraya

520g on shimmer!
@Beltane

Noted C:
@Beltane

Noted C:
@Beltane
@Oshawott
600g on shimmer
@Beltane
@Oshawott
600g on shimmer
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11