Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What is your Pokemon Sun/Moon starter?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
ALSO HIS/HER NAME IS GOING TO BE ROBIN WOOD
ALSO HIS/HER NAME IS GOING TO BE ROBIN WOOD
bal | she/her | lesbian | apply directly to forehead | FR+6 (brazil)
-i love goats!
-graevyard on neopets, myxini on gaia online, vy on recolor.me
-used to be Robothika, now saving up to not be Raezyr anymore

Litten and only Litten! Fire rules!
Litten and only Litten! Fire rules!
k9jkh1m.gif
Well it was GOING to be litten before NINTENDO DECIDED TO RUIN MY LIFE AND MAKE ITS FINAL EVO UGLY so now it's going to be the seal thing because frick it glows up
Well it was GOING to be litten before NINTENDO DECIDED TO RUIN MY LIFE AND MAKE ITS FINAL EVO UGLY so now it's going to be the seal thing because frick it glows up
kay, she/her
fr +3, usa / shop
cute_chibi_hauttie_by_kyasaki-db5z4pm.png
I'm going for Rowlett or Popplio

Rowlett because birbs and Popplio for Primarina.
I'm going for Rowlett or Popplio

Rowlett because birbs and Popplio for Primarina.
tumblr_static_tumblr_n1c2vq37hi1r7y61oo1_500.gif
I'm stuck between the Fire and Grass (I have no clue what their names are)

I always pick my starters based on appearance (so shallow, I know) and I like the Fire and Grass 3rd evolutions the best~
I'm stuck between the Fire and Grass (I have no clue what their names are)

I always pick my starters based on appearance (so shallow, I know) and I like the Fire and Grass 3rd evolutions the best~
Previously: LittleDoctor
GamzP1L.gif
Rowlet!
Rowlet!
A Light Flight branded Shaker Bottle with a chocolate protein shake inside. This is the NYNG general participation Badge. A gold arrow/moon divider by dreamingcity.
Cronch
FRT+1 | He/Him
A Magnesium Amphiptere (Desert variant) from Dragon Cave.A male Pillow Dragon from Dragon Cave.
Anyone else who was leaning towards Popplio even before the evolutions were leaked/revealed?
Anyone else who was leaning towards Popplio even before the evolutions were leaked/revealed?
..............QPMqEIe.png DtSukjn.png
ED7Ocw5.png
Wwl9tUS.png
btj5Ikk.png
rowlet. all hail borb

also decidueye is yet another thing that makes me regret that I quit archery QvQ (that and seeing brave a few years back). I need to get back into that and somehow obtain a decidueye hoodie for Reasons
rowlet. all hail borb

also decidueye is yet another thing that makes me regret that I quit archery QvQ (that and seeing brave a few years back). I need to get back into that and somehow obtain a decidueye hoodie for Reasons
@DeepflowManah

Me. I always pick the water starter, and I've been impressed with Popplio at every step.
@DeepflowManah

Me. I always pick the water starter, and I've been impressed with Popplio at every step.
I found stars on the tip of your tongue/You speak poltergeist and so do I
dark-dragon-hatchling-water-pixel.gif
I am choosing Rowlet for my Moon game. I decided it the day that the starters were released and I am sticking to it. For my Sun game I am choosing Popplio because it's my second favorite.

I have a funny story, my friend wants to pick Popplio but he wants it to be a female(because the final evolution suits a female better) and he might actually try to soft reset for a shiny. Getting a female starter is already difficult(12.5C% or a 1 in 7 chance), but a shiny female?! I swear my friend is going to go insane. XD
I am choosing Rowlet for my Moon game. I decided it the day that the starters were released and I am sticking to it. For my Sun game I am choosing Popplio because it's my second favorite.

I have a funny story, my friend wants to pick Popplio but he wants it to be a female(because the final evolution suits a female better) and he might actually try to soft reset for a shiny. Getting a female starter is already difficult(12.5C% or a 1 in 7 chance), but a shiny female?! I swear my friend is going to go insane. XD
Y9HtHBM.gif hi i'm solar
i like Wildclaws too much
have a nice day everyone !
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o2_r1_100.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8