Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What is your Pokemon Sun/Moon starter?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Poppliooooo
You know, if I could get the game ;-;
Poppliooooo
You know, if I could get the game ;-;
sihn_by_cloud__runner-dce2e49.png
Rowlet. Infinite Rowlets. Why don't I have a Rowlet yet. ;__;
Rowlet. Infinite Rowlets. Why don't I have a Rowlet yet. ;__;
ZSHaQMJ.gif
vDmNeIH.png
My choice after the first reveal was Litten... but now, Team Popplio. I can't wait to get anywhere near Primarina.
My choice after the first reveal was Litten... but now, Team Popplio. I can't wait to get anywhere near Primarina.
hP3vDfK.gif
for the first time im betraying the fire starter and starting with the grass one. I love birbs :)
im getting the moon game, MOON player where you at ? :)
for the first time im betraying the fire starter and starting with the grass one. I love birbs :)
im getting the moon game, MOON player where you at ? :)
My first choice was Litten, but since all the final evolutions were revealed I have to have all of them ;;
I'll still pick Litten first because I adore cats but yeah I'll get all of them as permanent team members anyway. I love them so much.

I actually used to hate Incineroar but no I love it now, they're all precious.
My first choice was Litten, but since all the final evolutions were revealed I have to have all of them ;;
I'll still pick Litten first because I adore cats but yeah I'll get all of them as permanent team members anyway. I love them so much.

I actually used to hate Incineroar but no I love it now, they're all precious.
lighttop.png
I'm going to start with Rowlet. My wish would be to start with Torchic, Piplup and Rowlet but that isn't going to happen. :'D Maybe when I get the other version I'll run through the game with my cute little birdies.

I'm excited to do it, too. Torchic and Piplup were always my choices for the mystery dungeon games (I was always torhic, partner piplup) so I'm so beyond happy they added a precious grass bird to the starters. :3
I'm going to start with Rowlet. My wish would be to start with Torchic, Piplup and Rowlet but that isn't going to happen. :'D Maybe when I get the other version I'll run through the game with my cute little birdies.

I'm excited to do it, too. Torchic and Piplup were always my choices for the mystery dungeon games (I was always torhic, partner piplup) so I'm so beyond happy they added a precious grass bird to the starters. :3
Rowlet since day one, I love owls and I like its design the most. It also goes well with the Moon version.
Rowlet since day one, I love owls and I like its design the most. It also goes well with the Moon version.
Litten!! It was my fave to begin with and at first I was disappointed with the leaked final evo but now it's really grown on me! A good cat.
Litten!! It was my fave to begin with and at first I was disappointed with the leaked final evo but now it's really grown on me! A good cat.
I was originally #TeamRowlett

But when that final evo came out. I was like HOW DID THAT BECOME GHOST/GRASS? I swear there was like 0 explanation as to how Rowlett lost its Flying-type!

So I am now #TeamPopplio because PRIMARINA
I was originally #TeamRowlett

But when that final evo came out. I was like HOW DID THAT BECOME GHOST/GRASS? I swear there was like 0 explanation as to how Rowlett lost its Flying-type!

So I am now #TeamPopplio because PRIMARINA
Add one to hop on the Rowlett train.

I've tallied up the votes so far and Rowlett is sitting at 27 votes, Litten 17, Popplio 15. I counted people who are choosing two starters using whatever method, and randomly assigned votes for people undecided between two starters.

Litten and Popplio are closer in popularity than I would have guessed for sure.
Add one to hop on the Rowlett train.

I've tallied up the votes so far and Rowlett is sitting at 27 votes, Litten 17, Popplio 15. I counted people who are choosing two starters using whatever method, and randomly assigned votes for people undecided between two starters.

Litten and Popplio are closer in popularity than I would have guessed for sure.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8