Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Unfamiliar
I have an Opheodrys Serthis in my hoard, but it does not show up in the change familiar screen when I try to assign it. How do I get this fixed?
I have an Opheodrys Serthis in my hoard, but it does not show up in the change familiar screen when I try to assign it. How do I get this fixed?
4/20/17. A bit about me. I've been in the game since last October, but not that active in the community. I'm going to try to be more active going forward, so I apologize up front for the Noob questions I'm bound to ask and silly things I'll subject you all to!
@Jayzilla

Does a dragon in your lair already have the Opheodrys Serthis equipped? Only one copy of each familiar can be used at a time! :O
@Jayzilla

Does a dragon in your lair already have the Opheodrys Serthis equipped? Only one copy of each familiar can be used at a time! :O
kV9q7M8.gif
Yep. That's the bug. Thanks for fielding the rookie question!
Yep. That's the bug. Thanks for fielding the rookie question!
4/20/17. A bit about me. I've been in the game since last October, but not that active in the community. I'm going to try to be more active going forward, so I apologize up front for the Noob questions I'm bound to ask and silly things I'll subject you all to!
@Jayzilla It's not a bug, it's working as intended :D You can only have one of each type of familiar equipped at a time as progress towards awakening is for the type of familiar as a whole and not the individual item. Since you can only have one equipped at a time, any extras you own won't appear in the change familiar screen.
@Jayzilla It's not a bug, it's working as intended :D You can only have one of each type of familiar equipped at a time as progress towards awakening is for the type of familiar as a whole and not the individual item. Since you can only have one equipped at a time, any extras you own won't appear in the change familiar screen.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
Lol. Thanks again. Meant a personal bug, not a system bug. So far the only system bug I've run into the the coliseum bug where my 1st ambush equipped dragon gets skipped instead of going 1st, but I read that was a known bug in the one guide.
Lol. Thanks again. Meant a personal bug, not a system bug. So far the only system bug I've run into the the coliseum bug where my 1st ambush equipped dragon gets skipped instead of going 1st, but I read that was a known bug in the one guide.