Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Cru's Accents! Flower Power [WC M]
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 153 154
@CrusDragons Ah thank you. Could you preview it on Opal here for me. I've been hunting for the perfect accent for him [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1010877] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/10109/1010877_350.png[/img] [/url]
@CrusDragons
Ah thank you. Could you preview it on Opal here for me. I've been hunting for the perfect accent for him

1010877_350.png
tumblr_ngnjgvFzfC1scuu34o1_500.png]
@Jetblacksteel Here you go! c: [img]http://24.media.tumblr.com/a439db096d695d55389c035db0209a44/tumblr_mw0xo6Qa521sj26pzo2_r2_400.png[/img]
@Jetblacksteel

Here you go! c:

tumblr_mw0xo6Qa521sj26pzo2_r2_400.png
tumblr_nqnts5kskM1sj26pzo7_r1_250.png
Wanted: Maize/Coral/Thistle (dream g1 but lets be real)
@CrusDragons Can I reserve a slot for one of the silver ivy accents?
@CrusDragons Can I reserve a slot for one of the silver ivy accents?
The problem with the fly-or-die method of learning is that most creatures who attempt to employ it cannot actually fly...
@KittyNoodles

Hey there! While normally I would say yes, in this particular instance I'm going to have to say no. The silver list has more people than will be able to grab slots, and many of those people have mentioned being interested/gotten on various lists several weeks prior to this. I'd rather let them all have a higher chance of getting an accent they've been waiting for.

Sorry about that, and I hope you understand! If you get on a ping list, I'll let you know when a reprint of it is going to made.

I'm glad you asked though, since I will need to edit the rules to include this type of situation~
@KittyNoodles

Hey there! While normally I would say yes, in this particular instance I'm going to have to say no. The silver list has more people than will be able to grab slots, and many of those people have mentioned being interested/gotten on various lists several weeks prior to this. I'd rather let them all have a higher chance of getting an accent they've been waiting for.

Sorry about that, and I hope you understand! If you get on a ping list, I'll let you know when a reprint of it is going to made.

I'm glad you asked though, since I will need to edit the rules to include this type of situation~
@CrusDragons No biggie! That makes perfect sense--I shall just have to be patient, then. ^^
@CrusDragons No biggie! That makes perfect sense--I shall just have to be patient, then. ^^
The problem with the fly-or-die method of learning is that most creatures who attempt to employ it cannot actually fly...
@CrusDragons
Could I possibly be added to the ping list for the ice and white gold, please? :)

~I always forget to ping xD
@CrusDragons
Could I possibly be added to the ping list for the ice and white gold, please? :)

~I always forget to ping xD
MyX2MGk.png
@CrusDragons
Hi, I used to be on your general ping list, but I see my name on it anymore, but could I be put on white gold, silver, and ice? Sad to see gold go, but I totally understand.
@CrusDragons
Hi, I used to be on your general ping list, but I see my name on it anymore, but could I be put on white gold, silver, and ice? Sad to see gold go, but I totally understand.
Hey id love to be on the ping list for the white gold accent if you plan on doing a reprint of it :)
@CrusDragons
Hey id love to be on the ping list for the white gold accent if you plan on doing a reprint of it :)
@CrusDragons
4f4ec8b56b_98242060_o2.gif
@CrusDragons

Can you put me on a ping list for the black ivy accent? Thank you! They are beautiful!
@CrusDragons

Can you put me on a ping list for the black ivy accent? Thank you! They are beautiful!
@hekate
Will do!

@Zodiacrockstar
Sorry about that and sure thing! You may have gotten deleted when I was removing the @ signs and what not.

@Maye
I'll write that down!

@ElectricPegasus
Sure thing~
@hekate
Will do!

@Zodiacrockstar
Sorry about that and sure thing! You may have gotten deleted when I was removing the @ signs and what not.

@Maye
I'll write that down!

@ElectricPegasus
Sure thing~
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 153 154