Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Other good pet sites ?
1 2
I'm interested in joining other sites just because I want to do something new I prefer something that still has breeding involved is pretty active or new but I'm really willing to look at anything .
I'm interested in joining other sites just because I want to do something new I prefer something that still has breeding involved is pretty active or new but I'm really willing to look at anything .
@Slwing

If you haven't tried it out yet, there's Novilar. It's in open beta.
@Slwing

If you haven't tried it out yet, there's Novilar. It's in open beta.
tumblr_inline_nk71aeUysX1qg2i5p.png
@Slwing

It doesn't have breeding, but Tattered Weave just entered open beta and it's really good!
@Slwing

It doesn't have breeding, but Tattered Weave just entered open beta and it's really good!
poor thing... needs to update his forum signature and hasn't yet. oh well!
[quote name="TheHeroicOne" date=2016-10-27 13:18:16] @/Slwing It doesn't have breeding, but Tattered Weave just entered open beta and it's really good! [/quote] I second this! It's really, [i]really[/i] good! The concept of putting all your energy into a single pet instead of getting hundreds of meaningless ones also seems very novel to me!
TheHeroicOne wrote on 2016-10-27:
@/Slwing

I second this! It's really, really good! The concept of putting all your energy into a single pet instead of getting hundreds of meaningless ones also seems very novel to me!
Try Leayph! I think the reg window is still open :0
Try Leayph! I think the reg window is still open :0
2947.png Hiro
| Brazil | FR +4
Sornieth's #2 Seeker Orb connoisseur & collector
-> please ping me!
4e8c4d35dbfc48545837857d8907144346ebb180.gif
f261d312d3350311525c3447854e87c7d0c3b5ec.gif
@Julie
I sure will look at it.
@TheHeroicone @pthn
Just signed up seeing how it is now though I'm confused on what really to do.
@Hiros
I signed up for that as well kinda odd how you don't start with really anything.
@Fogg
I will check them all out expect Horse Eden I'm not a big fan of horses personally.
@Julie
I sure will look at it.
@TheHeroicone @pthn
Just signed up seeing how it is now though I'm confused on what really to do.
@Hiros
I signed up for that as well kinda odd how you don't start with really anything.
@Fogg
I will check them all out expect Horse Eden I'm not a big fan of horses personally.
@Slwing

There's a tutorial, but I can explain a little. :D If you didn't read already...

TW will be a story-based game. You will shape how the world is. You start out with one Kith, mysterious creatures that are coming from the Tatters. You can raise its stats and help it grow, and depending on what items you give it its personality changes! You can also do quests for the various shopkeepers, which raises your reputation with them. This will influence stories later on I assume.
@Slwing

There's a tutorial, but I can explain a little. :D If you didn't read already...

TW will be a story-based game. You will shape how the world is. You start out with one Kith, mysterious creatures that are coming from the Tatters. You can raise its stats and help it grow, and depending on what items you give it its personality changes! You can also do quests for the various shopkeepers, which raises your reputation with them. This will influence stories later on I assume.
@Fogg
Lucky Lapine needs a invite code how do I get one?
@TheHeroicOne
Sounds very interesting I still can't find the tutorial maybe I skipped it or I'm just blind.
@Fogg
Lucky Lapine needs a invite code how do I get one?
@TheHeroicOne
Sounds very interesting I still can't find the tutorial maybe I skipped it or I'm just blind.
@Slwing

Here's a link!
@Slwing

Here's a link!
@TheHeroicOne
Thank you
@TheHeroicOne
Thank you
1 2