Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What is your current obsession?
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
mimikyu!!!!!!!! the precious!!!
mimikyu!!!!!!!! the precious!!!
lapis+rose
28 they/them
Eating sunflower seeds and Overwatch
Eating sunflower seeds and Overwatch
{Puppy} {FR +2} {Goat Lover} {22} {They/Them}
1566865007982.png
Still OPM. Also Boku no Hero Academia and my burgeoning interest in Jojo's Bizarre Adventure that's starting to consume me.

i will not be a weeb, i will not be a weeb
Still OPM. Also Boku no Hero Academia and my burgeoning interest in Jojo's Bizarre Adventure that's starting to consume me.

i will not be a weeb, i will not be a weeb
Glitter pens! Or, at least, for while they're still full of ink D:
Glitter pens! Or, at least, for while they're still full of ink D:
Like, Creeper, man, they're so neon, bro, it's like, totally insane, dude
Like, Creeper, man, they're so neon, bro, it's like, totally insane, dude
iiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz04t.pngiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz085.pngiiiiiiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz0bq.png
[img]https://img.pokemondb.net/artwork/aegislash-shield.jpg[/img]
aegislash-shield.jpg
xEyhnVi.gif
Pokemon, Peggy Suave, and Monsterkind.
Pokemon, Peggy Suave, and Monsterkind.
7JvkzvF.pngjx4zL8c.pngPw6I6hG.png

Grim or Jack | they/them | dark type gym leader in training
Five Night's A Freddy's

I wish small children didn't like the game as much as they do :C but it's fun running to the toy aisle in walmart and beating them there for the new plushie. Probably sounds horrible but I get fun out of it lol

and also Pokemon. I took the day off from the work for Sun and Moon release day. I'm playing that game all day as well as listening to the new Metallica album.
Five Night's A Freddy's

I wish small children didn't like the game as much as they do :C but it's fun running to the toy aisle in walmart and beating them there for the new plushie. Probably sounds horrible but I get fun out of it lol

and also Pokemon. I took the day off from the work for Sun and Moon release day. I'm playing that game all day as well as listening to the new Metallica album.
tumblr_inline_nbax4xlrxv1qg78ij.png
The XCOM series has established itself as my current obsession.

Myabe it's because I'm starved for praise and feeling like I matter, or maybe it's just because I've wanted a nice new sci fi thing to get into, but I love it. All of it- the setting, the customization options, and above all else THE SUPPORT STAFF, ESPECIALLY MY JUNIOR COMMANDER.

I don't care if it isn't professional, I'll hug Central as much as possible because that man needs hugs.
The XCOM series has established itself as my current obsession.

Myabe it's because I'm starved for praise and feeling like I matter, or maybe it's just because I've wanted a nice new sci fi thing to get into, but I love it. All of it- the setting, the customization options, and above all else THE SUPPORT STAFF, ESPECIALLY MY JUNIOR COMMANDER.

I don't care if it isn't professional, I'll hug Central as much as possible because that man needs hugs.
Wolf | they/them
Supergirl. I've loved it since it started, but this season is absolutely amazing!
Supergirl. I've loved it since it started, but this season is absolutely amazing!
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20