Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Fest] Giginka Headshots
1 2 3 4 5
@ImDucked sure^^
@ImDucked sure^^
tumblr_nvkvh4nRhr1u2bprpo1_250.png Art Shop
@Toranne
@Fallowtail
@IsadoraCousland
@ImDucked

Pinging for the festival

I'm still in the process of finding my 'style' so apologies for the inconsistent style

Hope you enjoy this wonderful festival :)!
@Toranne
@Fallowtail
@IsadoraCousland
@ImDucked

Pinging for the festival

I'm still in the process of finding my 'style' so apologies for the inconsistent style

Hope you enjoy this wonderful festival :)!
@VNyx (I wasn't sure if you do multiple orders so I picked my favorite skydancer!) Username: IsadoraCousland Dragon/Oc: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4309097] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/43091/4309097_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=48170&did=4309097]Kaze, Scout Master and Engineer, "Courier" [/url] Details Descriptions: Pale skin, Asian facial features (slanted eyes being the main focus), straight black hair that's mid back in length. His accent tends to show up from his eyes if he's angry otherwise it stays more like tattoos creeping down his neck in jagged lines. As far as his apparel goes the only thing I'd like to see is the golem gauntlet if its not too difficult. The others are artist's choice~ Moods: Stotic, Kaze has the Ultimate Poker Face! [s]There are rumors that he smirks when amused that have yet to be confirmed[/s] Special requests?: Kaze tends to linger in dark corners so low light if possible, his eyes tend to show up like teal-colored cat's eyes. Payment: How does 200 all-seeing shrooms sound? (I can go up to 300 if needed!) I also have an extra Plague Doctor chest if you're looking for those! Feel free to PM me if more info needed ^.^
@VNyx (I wasn't sure if you do multiple orders so I picked my favorite skydancer!)

Username: IsadoraCousland

Dragon/Oc:
4309097_350.png
Kaze, Scout Master and Engineer, "Courier"

Details Descriptions: Pale skin, Asian facial features (slanted eyes being the main focus), straight black hair that's mid back in length. His accent tends to show up from his eyes if he's angry otherwise it stays more like tattoos creeping down his neck in jagged lines. As far as his apparel goes the only thing I'd like to see is the golem gauntlet if its not too difficult. The others are artist's choice~

Moods: Stotic, Kaze has the Ultimate Poker Face! There are rumors that he smirks when amused that have yet to be confirmed

Special requests?: Kaze tends to linger in dark corners so low light if possible, his eyes tend to show up like teal-colored cat's eyes.

Payment: How does 200 all-seeing shrooms sound? (I can go up to 300 if needed!) I also have an extra Plague Doctor chest if you're looking for those! Feel free to PM me if more info needed ^.^
frostbite_by_worryingsquarewave-d8a2x4y.gif
@ VNyx
Username: Arintol
Dragon/Oc: These two (separate headshots)
Details Descriptions: The girl is half-dryad, Half-fairy, and the boy is half-dryad, half-elf
Moods: Girl is: Nurturing, Romantic, Naive, Curious. Boy is: Over-protective, Simple, Patient, Harmless,
Special requests?: None
Payment: Festival currency (175 currency)
@ VNyx
Username: Arintol
Dragon/Oc: These two (separate headshots)
Details Descriptions: The girl is half-dryad, Half-fairy, and the boy is half-dryad, half-elf
Moods: Girl is: Nurturing, Romantic, Naive, Curious. Boy is: Over-protective, Simple, Patient, Harmless,
Special requests?: None
Payment: Festival currency (175 currency)
iJ93GfK.png
@IsadoraCousland I can do multiple orders if you'd like :)! Though they may be done a little after the festival if that's alright!
I'll ask if I feel I need more info, but I think what you've provided is good for now ^^. And 200 shrooms is more than enough really! >-< I still have the offer from prior (see msg from the order earlier but if you forget I can PM you again!) if you're interested in investing in it right now.

@Arintol
Alrighty^^ Though is there any kind of lighting you would like for the scene?

aka: Outside lighting underneath some leaves, sunrise/sunset lighting, or regular lighting?
or perhaps moonlit lighting?? or would you like to leave it up to me?

You can send the currency now or tomorrow at the latest an hour before rollover!
@IsadoraCousland I can do multiple orders if you'd like :)! Though they may be done a little after the festival if that's alright!
I'll ask if I feel I need more info, but I think what you've provided is good for now ^^. And 200 shrooms is more than enough really! >-< I still have the offer from prior (see msg from the order earlier but if you forget I can PM you again!) if you're interested in investing in it right now.

@Arintol
Alrighty^^ Though is there any kind of lighting you would like for the scene?

aka: Outside lighting underneath some leaves, sunrise/sunset lighting, or regular lighting?
or perhaps moonlit lighting?? or would you like to leave it up to me?

You can send the currency now or tomorrow at the latest an hour before rollover!
@VNyx
I'll leave it up to you! c:
(and whoops, I just now realized I mispinged earlier :'D)
@VNyx
I'll leave it up to you! c:
(and whoops, I just now realized I mispinged earlier :'D)
iJ93GfK.png
@VNyx

That's fine, art takes time and I did wait til nearly the end of the festival. One at a time is probably better anyways, gives other people a chance to commission you as well~ As for that offer from last time I'd love to do that! Kaze, Troy or if there's someone else on my front page that you really like, I'll leave that up to you since it is an experiment (or that's what I gathered from the PM hehe) And your art is wonderful, I feel that it is more than worth it for the 200. ^.^ I can't recall from last time, but would you like me to PM the shrooms or CR?
@VNyx

That's fine, art takes time and I did wait til nearly the end of the festival. One at a time is probably better anyways, gives other people a chance to commission you as well~ As for that offer from last time I'd love to do that! Kaze, Troy or if there's someone else on my front page that you really like, I'll leave that up to you since it is an experiment (or that's what I gathered from the PM hehe) And your art is wonderful, I feel that it is more than worth it for the 200. ^.^ I can't recall from last time, but would you like me to PM the shrooms or CR?
frostbite_by_worryingsquarewave-d8a2x4y.gif
@IsadoraCousland

Lovely! :3 and thanks :)

Sure^^ I'll let you know who I pick and send it along w/ a preview sketch hopefully. feel free to send payment through CR if you don't mind. But really you're so kind >-<. And I don't mind more orders, it'll just be a slightly longer delay since irl is being hectic again. :>
@IsadoraCousland

Lovely! :3 and thanks :)

Sure^^ I'll let you know who I pick and send it along w/ a preview sketch hopefully. feel free to send payment through CR if you don't mind. But really you're so kind >-<. And I don't mind more orders, it'll just be a slightly longer delay since irl is being hectic again. :>
1 2 3 4 5