Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Downloadable Familiars Catalogue
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@Repinski The cells changing colour is a thing called conditional formatting! It's in the home menu on Excel. Basically you set rules that apply different formatting effects to the cells depending on their content.

The auto-add is a COUNTIF function; I used a formula that looks for cells in the column with a Y and counts them to get the number in the "you have" cell. Then the cell below that counts the Ys and the Ns together, and the one below that subtracts the Ns from that total. Looking at the formulas in the cells might be clearer than me explaining it, ehehe.
@Repinski The cells changing colour is a thing called conditional formatting! It's in the home menu on Excel. Basically you set rules that apply different formatting effects to the cells depending on their content.

The auto-add is a COUNTIF function; I used a formula that looks for cells in the column with a Y and counts them to get the number in the "you have" cell. Then the cell below that counts the Ys and the Ns together, and the one below that subtracts the Ns from that total. Looking at the formulas in the cells might be clearer than me explaining it, ehehe.
29eokmx.png
Thanks a ton!
Thanks a ton!
Wishlist
566.png
I'm gonna bump this because it's amazing.
@CardboardMoose
You are fantastic~
I'm gonna bump this because it's amazing.
@CardboardMoose
You are fantastic~
10545843_qa4oy8AnldwZ5JQ.png
@CardboardMoose, is this still being updated?
@CardboardMoose, is this still being updated?
Hello everyone! Uhh, long time no see, but the catalogue is back online and up to date! Sorry to disappear for so long!
Hello everyone! Uhh, long time no see, but the catalogue is back online and up to date! Sorry to disappear for so long!
29eokmx.png
Oh no! I can't find it!
Oh no! I can't find it!
tumblr_na5dh68Ezc1tfzajgo2_500.gif
it's down again :c
it's down again :c
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa earthanim4.gif ePOliyb.png
04PIMth.png
oxDm2Un.png
earthanim3.gif aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11