Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | DragonVixen's Art Shop [Closed]
1 2 3 4 5
@LordlyEnt and she's done! Thanks for the dragon babies :) *updated version [img]https://s19.postimg.org/9vefoundv/Amber3.jpg[/img]
@LordlyEnt and she's done! Thanks for the dragon babies :) *updated version

Amber3.jpg
Oh hai there
Thanks that art's gorgeous! <3
Thanks that art's gorgeous! <3
Glad you like it ^_^
Glad you like it ^_^
Oh hai there
@himonster
@SilverWinter
@8v3c
@VastPlaguesOfAku
@Kiradog234

Did you guys still want art? I'm empty now and need some treasure so make me an offer ^_^

I need lots of battle items if you wanna trade too.
@himonster
@SilverWinter
@8v3c
@VastPlaguesOfAku
@Kiradog234

Did you guys still want art? I'm empty now and need some treasure so make me an offer ^_^

I need lots of battle items if you wanna trade too.
Oh hai there
I'd like to do this, but I don't have any gems and I'm not using PayPal , do you accept treasure? @DragonVixen27
I'd like to do this, but I don't have any gems and I'm not using PayPal , do you accept treasure? @DragonVixen27
Eh7mW.gif
5tHOv.gif
WpHT3.gif
8qVxd.gif
Bo1ub.gif
FpJLG.gif
TuipX.gif
gF5U2.gif
QZhRp.gif
KkedT.gif
Yes I accept treasure and traded items as well.
Yes I accept treasure and traded items as well.
Oh hai there
Bumping because lots of updates to pricing.
Bumping because lots of updates to pricing.
Oh hai there
@DragonVixen27

Hello friend, are you still open? Could I get some art? Could I get a fullbody with nice digital lines with flat colour (option F)? (That'd be around 200-300k right?) It'd be a anthro of dragon/human! I don't have any proper references but I can describe below

I don't know if you know of Greek Myths, but i have an Artemis fan dragon! She's goddess of the night + moon and the hunt, the dragon i have for her is here : X

I'd would love it if you could incorporate the colour of her glimmer into the design! For her pose, I would love it if you could draw her with her bow drawn, like this: x

For her outfit, I have a different reference! I'm pretty sure you could incorporate her glimmer colour into the outfit, it's this: x
I could provide you another reference with the outfit if you need it!

For her slightly dragon-yness, I just want some wings on her (like her skydancer wings) and scales dotted under her eyes, and despite the fact she in herself on FR is a wind dragon, icy dragony eyes would be wonderful!

I hope this is enough detail? If you need anything more I can provide it!

edit: Do you take payment upfront? Or 50/50?
@DragonVixen27

Hello friend, are you still open? Could I get some art? Could I get a fullbody with nice digital lines with flat colour (option F)? (That'd be around 200-300k right?) It'd be a anthro of dragon/human! I don't have any proper references but I can describe below

I don't know if you know of Greek Myths, but i have an Artemis fan dragon! She's goddess of the night + moon and the hunt, the dragon i have for her is here : X

I'd would love it if you could incorporate the colour of her glimmer into the design! For her pose, I would love it if you could draw her with her bow drawn, like this: x

For her outfit, I have a different reference! I'm pretty sure you could incorporate her glimmer colour into the outfit, it's this: x
I could provide you another reference with the outfit if you need it!

For her slightly dragon-yness, I just want some wings on her (like her skydancer wings) and scales dotted under her eyes, and despite the fact she in herself on FR is a wind dragon, icy dragony eyes would be wonderful!

I hope this is enough detail? If you need anything more I can provide it!

edit: Do you take payment upfront? Or 50/50?

- FR Tumblr
- No link here yet
- No link here yet
bnWiYJD.png
@Dessoestma yes this sounds like fun! I'll keep in touch throughout so we can tweak the design as needed. I'll get the full okay before doing the final lineart. I'll get started Monday and message you as I go.

And for payment this large let's go 50/50
@Dessoestma yes this sounds like fun! I'll keep in touch throughout so we can tweak the design as needed. I'll get the full okay before doing the final lineart. I'll get started Monday and message you as I go.

And for payment this large let's go 50/50
Oh hai there
@DragonVixen27 Alrighty! Thank you!
@DragonVixen27 Alrighty! Thank you!

- FR Tumblr
- No link here yet
- No link here yet
bnWiYJD.png
1 2 3 4 5