Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Freebies for Newbies - and every1 else!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@timevortex
Alright! Sending them right over n_n
@timevortex
Alright! Sending them right over n_n
@FrillShark Could I have this one? :D [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/279907/27990690_350.png[/img]
@FrillShark Could I have this one? :D 27990690_350.png
QsLtGbY.png
@Uryraki
Unfortunately, that one's not gonna be free, so if you want him, he's listed at 199g on the AH, but I'll also take an Unhatched Egg item if you happen to have one ^^
Sorry if it was confusing, I basically added him as an afterthought. He has his own thread here, too.

If you want a free dragon, I'll gladly give any dragon on page 5 of my lair instead!
@Uryraki
Unfortunately, that one's not gonna be free, so if you want him, he's listed at 199g on the AH, but I'll also take an Unhatched Egg item if you happen to have one ^^
Sorry if it was confusing, I basically added him as an afterthought. He has his own thread here, too.

If you want a free dragon, I'll gladly give any dragon on page 5 of my lair instead!
@frillshark

May I take Rico? I'm not new but I'm doing lore for every dragon I get!
I've written for Valentine, Amora, and Forlorn thus far, and a lot of the others have ideas scribbled in their bios, so if you'd like to check them out go ahead! <3

I know he won't be free but what'll the pricing be like?
@frillshark

May I take Rico? I'm not new but I'm doing lore for every dragon I get!
I've written for Valentine, Amora, and Forlorn thus far, and a lot of the others have ideas scribbled in their bios, so if you'd like to check them out go ahead! <3

I know he won't be free but what'll the pricing be like?
@QueenBea
Well if you give me a basic summary of what you want to do with him in lore, he is basically free! :3 just send me a 2-way CR with 1t and a couple sentences (or even a couple words) and I'll send him to you :D
@QueenBea
Well if you give me a basic summary of what you want to do with him in lore, he is basically free! :3 just send me a 2-way CR with 1t and a couple sentences (or even a couple words) and I'll send him to you :D
Hellu there! I just joined today, and I was wondering if I could get Cemlyn and Mydryin?
Hellu there! I just joined today, and I was wondering if I could get Cemlyn and Mydryin?
@RoarOfTheRaptor
Yep! Cr coming your way~
@RoarOfTheRaptor
Yep! Cr coming your way~
@Frillshark
Thank you so much!
@Frillshark
Thank you so much!
May I have Birdsong please? I registered in the recent welcome week :)
May I have Birdsong please? I registered in the recent welcome week :)
@ShinySnivy

Yep!! I'll send them over right away~
@ShinySnivy

Yep!! I'll send them over right away~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10