Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Freebies for Newbies - and every1 else!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Frillshark

Is conn still available for new members? Im not sure if anyone else has asked but I see he is still in your lair >.<
@Frillshark

Is conn still available for new members? Im not sure if anyone else has asked but I see he is still in your lair >.<
@AutumnsArdor
Yep, he's still available!
I'm sending a CR now, thank you ~
@AutumnsArdor
Yep, he's still available!
I'm sending a CR now, thank you ~
@Frillshark

Ah thank you so much!
@Frillshark

Ah thank you so much!
@Frillshark Hey! Could I get Odea?
@Frillshark Hey! Could I get Odea?
@Frillshark May I have the male Imp (green and gold) and the non jewelled brown female sky dancer? Thanks so much!
@Frillshark May I have the male Imp (green and gold) and the non jewelled brown female sky dancer? Thanks so much!
tumblr_o2vpc7gNFH1tyuk3oo1_500.pngdeity_shadowbinder_by_dogi_crimson-da4xq7y.gif
@Slayborn
Yep! Sending a CR now!
@Slayborn
Yep! Sending a CR now!
@GreatHornedOwl
The green and gold imp (he's actually black and gold - his primary and secondary are the color Obsidian, which is black, technically, it's just his genes do the green thing because... reasons) has literally just been claimed, but his sister's still here!
I'll send a Crossroads request for the Skydancer, though!
@GreatHornedOwl
The green and gold imp (he's actually black and gold - his primary and secondary are the color Obsidian, which is black, technically, it's just his genes do the green thing because... reasons) has literally just been claimed, but his sister's still here!
I'll send a Crossroads request for the Skydancer, though!
Oh thank you! Would I possibly be able to offer his lovely sister a home? :D
Oh thank you! Would I possibly be able to offer his lovely sister a home? :D
tumblr_o2vpc7gNFH1tyuk3oo1_500.pngdeity_shadowbinder_by_dogi_crimson-da4xq7y.gif
@Greathornedowl
Totally! I'll send them both over to you, thank you~
@Greathornedowl
Totally! I'll send them both over to you, thank you~
No thank you!! :)
No thank you!! :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10