Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Buying gems, Free Imp raffle!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Up we go!
Up we go!
singerrunesig.png wowbox.png
tatsbox.png
firstgenr.png
Rynn.png
This is a brilliant idea! Gems are insane right now. Boo. May I borrow your idea in the future? :)
This is a brilliant idea! Gems are insane right now. Boo. May I borrow your idea in the future? :)
@Inny Sure! And good luck!
@Inny Sure! And good luck!
tatsbox.png
firstgenr.png
Rynn.png
Up we go!
Up we go!
tatsbox.png
firstgenr.png
Rynn.png
@InsaneButterfly @Avalonian @Techabyte @Revel

Just want to let you know that I'll be rolling this tomorrow. I don't think I'll be getting any more interest.
@InsaneButterfly @Avalonian @Techabyte @Revel

Just want to let you know that I'll be rolling this tomorrow. I don't think I'll be getting any more interest.
tatsbox.png
firstgenr.png
Rynn.png
@Malis- Okay! I wish I had some more gems, but I spent them. Good luck to those who entered! ^__^
@Malis- Okay! I wish I had some more gems, but I spent them. Good luck to those who entered! ^__^
@ Malis thanks hun
@ Malis thanks hun
@InsaneButterfly Grats on your win!

I rolled on Gaia 'cause I was lazy and didn't want to deal with random.org - proof
@InsaneButterfly Grats on your win!

I rolled on Gaia 'cause I was lazy and didn't want to deal with random.org - proof
tatsbox.png
firstgenr.png
Rynn.png
Oh! Wow! Thank you! ^___^ she's so pretty!!!
Oh! Wow! Thank you! ^___^ she's so pretty!!!
@malis- it won't let me accept the trade for some reason. It might be because I'm on my phone, so I'll try when I get home. :)
@malis- it won't let me accept the trade for some reason. It might be because I'm on my phone, so I'll try when I get home. :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7